Science Channel on Spectrum TVE stopped working

Looks like this has happened a few times in the past for others using different credentials.

It's been working fine since I started messing with the DVR a couple months ago then just stopped. For full disclosure, I'm a How It's Made junkie and there was a marathon on haha. Not sure if that matters.

When I try to rescan:
6110 SCIENCE "no login form found"

From the log:
2021/08/24 07:18:45.363819 [ERR] Could not start stream for TVE-Spectrum ch6110 SCIENCE: TVE: "no login form found"

My creds work fine on the actual site.

thx!

What version of the DVR server software are you on? There have been numerous TVE fixes in recent weeks. If you’re not on a recent version of the prerelease I’d recommend upgrading to see if it starts working.

I knew I forgot to add something! Latest pre-release 2021.08.24.2219

What hardware and OS is your DVR server?
It's an issue currently on Synology DSM 7.0 running the Channels DVR Synology package (but not Docker).

Non docker install on Synology DS718+ (DSM 6.2.4-25556)

But then I'm not sure what Synology model he tried it on.

I’m on a Synology DS218+ and get the same error. DSM 7.0, native channels package.

My Synology DS1513+ (Intel Atom) and DS1019+ (Intel Celeron), both on DSM 7.0 running the Channels DVR Synology package v1.1.0 for DSM 7.0 cannot auth Science channel, "no login form found".

My Synology DS1019+ (Intel Celeron) on DSM 7.0 running Channels DVR in a Synology Docker container has no problem with the Science channel (yet).

Just for kicks I tried reauthorizing SCI yesterday and it worked.