Sidebar Blocks Channels numbers

I have Channels DVR on my FireTV to startup in the guide but the latest Beta the sidebar covers the Channel numbers... I have to hit left then guide again to dismiss the Sidebar...

At Startup ....

7.25.24 Update: My sidebar menu came back. Seems like my client wasn't picking up the client settings from the server correctly. Not sure what changed or how it was fixed, but all working now.

I experienced something different but also with the latest beta (on Nvidia Shield). My sidebar options are completely gone. When I bring it up, the only option I see it Settings. I confirmed the sidebar nav are turned on, but they just don't show. Had to use the Alpha version for now. Not sure if this is somehow related to your issue or not.

Did you create server side settings for the sidebar?

The only thing I do is enable my Sidebar Manage Navigations ... do not use any new features

This is also after closing Channels and re-opening the sidebar becomes transparent and still blocks the channel numbers ...

To reproduce Sidebar blocking Channels ...

1. I have Server side settings to startup in guide upon startup and relaunch.
  2. Startup Channels DVR
  3. Left Arrow until close.
  4. Startup Channels DVR sidebar blocks Channel numbers and on some subsequent relaunch becomes transparent.

diagnostics submitted.