Skipping 30s pauses video

Watching the Supercross race from last nice where I tend to skip a lot using the 30s skip feature and it is pausing after the skip. It doesn’t do it everytime from what I can tell but it will happen after one click sometimes and sometimes after a few skips.

I’ve seen this happen too…

Happened to me last night as well. Thought it was my own mis-presses, but guess others are seeing it as well. Only thing I noticed different was that commercial skip didn’t seem to detect all the commercials, so I may have been double clicking in a non-flagged section of the video.

Had this happen several times using the beta app.

Yep, happens to me all the time as well.

Seen it too.

Anecdotally, I think it might have to do with where your thumb is. When I concentrate on having my thumb way over at the edge, most of the thumb hanging off the edge, it seems to skip ok. When my thumb is at the edge but much of my thumb is on the touch pad, that’s when it seems to pause more often.

This is fixed in the latest ATV beta and will be in an App Store release next week.

Looks to be something that internal that changed in tvOS 10.2’s Siri remote handling.

1 Like

Yeah, worked great for me! I shoulda mentioned this earlier, but like others, I thought it as me.

1 Like

Works great for me as well.

1 Like