Spectrum

I am no longer able to access my Spectrum Cable on my network. I was able to access it yesterday but some channels had an invalid login info error. I removed the Spectrum source in the hopes I could restart/rescan it, but now it doesn't locate the Spectrum source
Log 1fc21942-11ce-4f0d-8e59-33a358e7c40d

I am using an HDHomeRun tune

I believe Spectrum changed their login flow a bit, which may be causing this issue. @tmm1 commented on another thread that he was hoping to have a pre-release version with a fix available later today.

Having the same experience here on HGTV, missed recordings report:

Failed: could not start stream on channels=[6104]: TVE: "no login form found"

Ok, checking this morning it looks like pretty much everything TVE is down. Will look for the fix.

Getting Authorization tries fail on Fox news, Nat Geo Animal planet and AMC. Getting playback failed on the rest of my ten. Just tried Nat Geo app and it's locked

I can't watch any live Spectrum through Channels. "authz retries failed". I know it's being worked on. Hope it can be fixed by tonight. At least I can watch Pluto in the meantime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can't watch in the Spectrum app either. Getting service temporary unavailable.

Same on AppleTV app, Roku, iPhone. Looks like Spectrum is having the same issues everyone else is having today. Dropped off family at the airport and their flight was delayed for computers being down. I can't get my roomba to work because the app won't load. Technology for the win!

So 2020

2 Likes

Well, just to throw my woes into the mix - also missed all recordings last night since I wasn't paying attention. I saw this thread which prompted me to go check. Wow! 6 recordings overall!

It must be an issue on Specrum's side since I can't sign into any Spectrum app or my main account.

1 Like

Spectrum is back up and working. Only missing Animal planet. No login form found

I still can’t login using TV Everywhere. Still getting an error. I can login to the apps I have on my Tv

2 Likes

Seems to be working here. It sucks that I missed the Black Narcissus though. One run of all 3 episodes. :frowning:

I was able to finally login to my Spectrum main website and they did have a notice there that there was a known outage with the App in my area earlier. I guess it affected the TV Everywhere stuff too?

Best I can tell, all my TVE stuff is back, except for the Discovery series of channels, although strangely, Animal Planet IS working.

Weird. I can sign into the Animal planet website, but still get the error here.

It's been like that all day here. I assume AWS is hopped through, maybe for authentication Discovery's stuff.

1 Like

I can sign into Spectrum with other apps and devices, but not Channels DVR 2020.11.26.0017 server on my 2019 iMac i9 OSX 11.0.1. This is what I get when I attempt to sign in to Spectrum TVE. It is a picture, does not actually allow me the "continue".

1 Like

This is a known issue I believe. That continue button was added recently so the Devs will have to update the DVR to support it.

Try updating to v2020.11.26.0632

Tried updating to v2020.11.26.0632 tells me it is up to date at v2020. 9.12. 2021 ?

stupid question, how do you update?