OK, to help out installation:
(1) First, you need the "Go Programming Language" installed. Navigate to https://golang.org/doc/install and find the version related to your OS. Follow the directions there. Windows used a package installer I had no issues with, Mac looks about the same, Linux requires a few extra steps that don't look too bad. In the end, you should be able to run "Go" from anywhere:
(2) Go to the Github from above (https://github.com/fancybits/strmlnk-generator ) and download the whole thing.
(3) Unzip that file wherever you want. I think you could put in your Channels directory for reasons that will be clear later, but I decided to be safe and keep it outside. You will end up with something like this (don't mind if I have more files, they'll be generated later):
(4) Open up a Command Prompt (in Administrative Mode) or the Linux/Mac equivalent and navigate to the directory containing the unzipped folder. Once there, type "go build".
Most importantly, you will now have a file called , which is the actual program you need to do anything.
(5) With this in place, staying in the Command Prompt, you can now type "strmlnk-generator" and the link the program you want to generate.
Note that the first time this runs, it will install Chromium if it is not already installed:
(6) You will now find the generated Stream Links under the main directory, "Imports", "TV":
This should look like the familiar structure of the Channels directories for Stream Links, which is why I said I think it could be put in that directory. If not, like me, you can move the files over later.
Now for the bugs.
(1) As seen in the installation instructions, if only generated links for the most recent season when dealing with Hulu. Assuming this is because Hulu defaults the view to the most recent season. This means it did not create directories for the Seasons, either.
(2) Netflix, DisneyPlus, and Reelgood were unrecognized. I'm sure others were, too, but I didn't check.
(3) Is it possible for single digits to have zeros in from of them so it would be "S02E01.strmlnk" instead of "S2E1.strmlnk".
(4) There is an extra row in the Stream Link files: