Strmlnk generator

Does strmlnk generator work with movies?

What strmlnk generator?
This one doesn't .strmlnk generator

Is there more than one strmlnk generator?

3 Likes

The old Streamlink Generator from above is outdated and a lot of it doesn't work anymore. It was a Proof of Concept that @tmm1 created hoping someone would pick up the slack and build it out for real. Lacking the necessary skillset, sadly that will not be me. But @beyo77 seems to have taken up the mantle!

Currently I'm ill, so not able to work and focus, sorry :frowning: Maybe in few days

Hahaha, no pressure, not trying to guilt you over a free solution you are putting your hard-earned time and skills in to!

I think I should charge for it 9$ but only people like @slampman or do some geo-location detection and made it free only for European and Australians :slight_smile: From what I read on different topics people here tries to be very hostile specifically against me :frowning:

1 Like

Charge what you like and if you are so offended with comments on here then maybe you shouldn't post on a forum. You should consider starting a blog where people can't comment. That might protect you "persecution"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.