TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

Channels TVE does not support any local affiliate channels that I know of. I have Hulu, DTVN and PS VUE and none of them support them. Not sure about sports channels.

NatGeo and ESPN worked. Just tried TNT and it returns an error with the providers authorization service. Same with Food Network. Now ESPN is not working either. The error is not descriptive, just says "something didn't work quite right". I suppose their auth service is messed up. Perhaps it will come back... or not.

Crap. That's what I was afraid of. Useless for me without the sports.

Curious. Do you mean the Sports Add On Package? I know they do not support premium packages like HBO because of the extra DRM.

No, I didn't get the sports add-on package. I got the $60 elite package. I hate this situation where we can't watch our local sports remotely. I thought maybe Channels DVR would solve that, but guess not. Every time I re-add the tuner, it finds a different quantity of available channels.

Now I can't even login and re-add the PSVue access.

If you keep removing and readding your account you will start to hit rate limits. You should use the pencil icon and edit button to re-scan specific channels. You can also see the full list of supported channels under the edit menu.

If there are specific channels that are missing we may be able to add them if you follow the guidelines in the TVE FAQ:

"login and re-add". This is the very reason I ask for a RESCAN "ALL" instead of the per channel. I finally decided to go about deleting the TVE Source and re-adding but it is scary that it may not get re-added.

If you keep removing and readding your account you will start to hit rate limits.

Apparently I'm done for the day. No more logins.

What exactly is the error you're getting? Please email us the logs to [email protected]

It finally got logged in again apparently and scanned channels. Unfortunately TVE is just missing the channels that I was hoping to get. Not your fault tmm.

Back to my cable subscription and SageTV I guess.

As I mentioned, we can add missing channels if they have a website with a stream that allows cable logins. Several sports channels have been added in the past week. Without a list of what's missing we cannot help.

Can you be less cryptic? Just do what is suggested, specify what channels you are looking for so you can get an answer.

Fox Sports Wisconsin

What's the method for posting a jpg image here in the forum?

Drag and drop images to post them.

We are in the process of adding the Fox Sports regional channels and expect them to be available after the July 4th weekend.

3 Likes

What other channels would not currently be available with PSvue in this array?stations

Note, I get it that the Premium Channels like HBO and Showtime probably aren't happening, not a problem.

noauth

Definitely some important channels in that list.

Auth timed out indicates a login error. I can't tell what happened without seeing the logs. I'd advise you to wait an hour to let things settle down then rescan those channels. They should all authorize and work as expected.

Will do. Was the other previous post correct that we will never get local affiliates via TVE?

Well, I am glad to hear that others are also having issues with Spectrum (not that I WANT any of us to be having issues).

I just got home and still can't sign into any of Spectrum's TVE Apps.

I am going to cancel that service and sign up for PSVue. It's more expensive with more channels than I need, but if it works better it will be worth it.

@tmm1 - Would you say that PSVue has the least issues with TVE in your experience?