TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

Fox Sports Wisconsin

What's the method for posting a jpg image here in the forum?

Drag and drop images to post them.

We are in the process of adding the Fox Sports regional channels and expect them to be available after the July 4th weekend.

3 Likes

What other channels would not currently be available with PSvue in this array?stations

Note, I get it that the Premium Channels like HBO and Showtime probably aren't happening, not a problem.

noauth

Definitely some important channels in that list.

Auth timed out indicates a login error. I can't tell what happened without seeing the logs. I'd advise you to wait an hour to let things settle down then rescan those channels. They should all authorize and work as expected.

Will do. Was the other previous post correct that we will never get local affiliates via TVE?

Well, I am glad to hear that others are also having issues with Spectrum (not that I WANT any of us to be having issues).

I just got home and still can't sign into any of Spectrum's TVE Apps.

I am going to cancel that service and sign up for PSVue. It's more expensive with more channels than I need, but if it works better it will be worth it.

@tmm1 - Would you say that PSVue has the least issues with TVE in your experience?

I don't use PSVue, but I can say that none of the other providers have known issues and only Spectrum has been giving us lots of problems.

Yea this was clearly stated in the TVE announcement:

Ok, thanks. I will try them out then.

In my testing with PS Vue I am getting the same issues as @Kryptonyte. "chrome auth_timed_out". If you go to the following web site PS Vue (and others) is listed https://www.tlc.com/watch/tlc. I tried to rescan TCL but still does not work. But TCL does work with my DTVN TVE Source.

If I try to manually login to TCL the login screen for PS Vue does not appear. Only a blank white screen. However, if I click on Directv Now I do get the DTVN Login Screen. So it is confusing. Maybe a authentication issue with PS Vue.

I need the logs for the PSVue errors. Please email to [email protected]

Getting authorization errors with Fitzy tv on Warner channels. Definitely a Spectrum problem.

Having problem like @d21mike and @Kryptonyte with PS Vue.

Will email logs.

1 Like

Verizon

I have a few channels that have "chrome auth_timed_out". What does that mean?

SCIENCE
AHC
DESTINATION-AMERICA
DISCOVERY-LIFE
INVESTIGATION-DISCOVERY
TLC
ANIMAL-PLANET
DISCOVERY

Those are all Discovery Communications channels.
https://corporate.discovery.com/

Psvue:
Hallmark and HallmarkMM show up in the list, but the 3rd Hallmark channel is missing entirely.

The Drama channel is not available in the web UI for hallmark so not available for TVE.

Does that mean this is a discovery issue? I have a few other discovery channels that seem to work fine.