TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

The last build works with my U-verse login. This rivals that cool factor feeling I had with my first TIVO about 19 years ago. Thanks for the hard work!

4 Likes

Noticed on a few (duplicate recordings (Cable+TVE)) the cable version was less susceptible to transmission artifacts than the TVE version.

I'm also getting the same anvato... error on NBC channels... MSNBC, CNBC, USA. Through Verizon Fios. I clicked the pencil and edit and rescan. Other channels are fine. When I go to watch through the websites, I get a chrome flash error until I enable flash for the page. Any ideas?image

Did you update?

1 Like

2019.07.19.0208 shows up to date for me. Good question.

Interesting I had the same issue, saw this and worked for me

The current version is 2019.07.20.0419

FiOS, and NGC is a part of my package, but NGC in TVE say's "notAuthorized".

Is this expected behavior?

Looking at https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/live/channel/NGC/

VZ FiOS is listed as apart of TVE. So are you updated? and have you done a manual re scan?

To follow up: Rescanning the individual channels with the most recent beta (2019.07.20.0419) fixed this issue. Thanks!!

1 Like

Sure did; even removed the entire line up. I'm getting the same error with MOTORTREND

I can even log in using the link you provided with no problem.

@RJ_Make Have you tried rescanning the individual channels that are problematic vs. rescanning all of them? I found this option to work for me with the latest beta DVR for channels I was have authorization issues with using Philo.

Thanks and yes I've tried individual, and collective re-scan and even removed the entire line up. Results are the same.

Are iPads supported? I only get OTA

Is this channel still available? It no longer shows up in the listing.

Either the app is not connected to your dvr, or you don't have any TVE channels favorited. You can check the settings tab to see if the TVE source is visible or not.

Please email us at [email protected] so we can figure this out. Others on FIOS are able to access NGC so something strange is going on.

If you click the pencil icon and then click Edit, what channel names appear under ch6205 onwards

CHANNELS01

The channel was there when we tested this a month ago or so.

Try rescanning DEPORTES again. It should not be showing an auth error. Once it says "notAuthorized" you can refresh the page and FS-RSN- channels will appear. If it continues to show an auth error, please email me the logs from the Log tab.

It's there and working now. Thank you.

I have found that the first scan when PS Vue is added as a source must just be too many hits to their system, so rescanning those missing channels at a later time seems to be working.

Can you try rescan with the latest build?