TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

Looking forward to seeing the new shows from my Cox source show up in the “Search” part of the web ui! That will make finding shows much faster!

Well this is an attention getter. Does TVE support UVerse or RCN?

Yes & yes. AT&T U-verse & RCN both appear on the source drop down for configuration.

1 Like

4k? I know the Women world cup streams in 4k in the Fox sports app

A post was split to a new topic: Watch on Roku?

TVE shows start late and end late. Consistently. I have to set a 1min buffer for ending recordings. I would also set a start delay if that were an option.

If a pass uses both OTA and TVE channels, there is no way to adjust perfectly for all recordings made with the pass.

It would be nice if the TVE delay was incorporated into the DVR automatically.

Really strange thing just happened. I was on the June 15th or 16th build and added Cox. I came up with 42 channels available on my login, That was great! I even saw the golf channel, which was a big one for my family. I tried starting the golf channel and it came up with a TVE authentication error. I went out to make sure I could watch it via the Cox browser website, chose the TV on the Go option and golf channel played just fine.

So I updated to the June 20th release and Cox went down to 33 channels and golf channel is now missing.

What changed with the new build? Was there an issue with Cox?

BTW, LOVE this feature (with Philo no less!!!) and it just ensured the subscription will be at the top of the list for renewing each year!!!

It does not seem like the NBC News Now stream actually works. It is supposed to broadcast from 3pm - 11pm Monday through Friday and the stream is live right now on their website. However, on the DVR the stream just shows a placeholder image for about 10 seconds before blacking out.

Additionally, could we get guide logos for SNY and NBC News Now? They are my only two channels without logos.

It looks like FOX News and FOX Business are not added when using the DIRECTV NOW provider. I assume this is because, with that provider, you cannot stream from the FOX News or FOX Business apps. You can, however, stream both of these channels from the FOX NOW app using the DIRECTV NOW provider. Is there any way to deal with this DIRECTV NOW strangeness?

Watching CNBC via Comcast login, have had stream stop twice. Black screen, no progression, no ability to swipe down to change channel. Exiting brings up warning I’m behind in the timeline; switching to a different channel then switching back allows stream to continue.

On which app platform and version number?

This has been fixed in the latest DVR build.

Fixed.

Fixed. You will need to update the DVR and also to the latest version of the Apple TV app released today (v3.2.23).

We are working on several known channel scan issues. For now you will need to remove and readd your provider.

1 Like

tvOS 12.3, Channels v 3.2.22

Latest version of DVR 2019.06.20.0012 added PAC-12 channels and NESN to my Xfinity and Philo accounts, although I am not authorized for those channels for either login. It also appeared that Golf channel was added, which I am authorized to view via Xfinity but not Philo (authz status 400 Bad Request).

Have removed Cox (and re-added) 6 times and never above 33 channels. I will hold tight and wait for the next release to see if that makes it any better.

Please email us with logs via https://getchannels.com/tv-everywhere-beta/feedback/

I’m getting 108 channels with Cox! But there are some multiples like TNTHD and TNTPHD. Or TRUTVHD and TRUTVHP. What’s the difference in these channels?

P is for Pacific Time zones

1 Like

Please read the announcement thread.

Locast would be a great addition, since you still need to purchase an Hdhomerun

1 Like