TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

I've already sent requested info to [email protected].

1 Like

Are you on the latest build?

I had to make sure to update. And then I actually had to remove the TVE source, and re-add it for it to finally pick up the Fox regionals.

It's working for me now. Aman made some tweaks to the build last night that added the KC channel. Thanks!

Cool!

I have to say...very impressed how quickly this small team of developers get work done on this product.

The TVE experience has grown tremendously in just the couple of weeks it launched.

2 Likes

My Fox Sports Midwest says not-entitled even though I do get the channel in my package.

Do you see it when you login to www.foxsportsgo.com ?

Site FAQ's state: You need to receive the channel in your TV channel lineup and log in with your TV provider in order to watch them in FOX Sports GO. Some channels may not yet be available for every TV provider or on every platform.

Before anyone wastes their time with it: PlayOn is awful. Used it a year ago and it was always breaking and having issues for me and their support was useless. Channels DVR (especially with the server running on an Nvidia Shield) is heads and shoulders above PlayOn and the support provided by tmm is unrivaled.

1 Like

I not saying Playon was good. I’m seeing if Channels
could record on demand like Playon does.

2 Likes

I use Playon to record my on demand movies.

Glad it works for you. Never worked reliably for me and their support couldn't help me.

PlayOn was terrible for me too. Great idea, but it just didn't work very well. Most of the stuff I recorded were low quality and mostly unwatchable.

Would also like to add my support for adding NBC to TVE, based on your posting today https://community.getchannels.com/t/locast-integration/18180/11?u=debbiefl

Further note: I was able to add NBC link to my NBC app on iOS. As usual Xfinity doesn’t allow “Live” stream, however all on demand was available. Additionally, was also able to “Cast” the recorded streams to Google Nest Home Hub. Super cool!

So.. are you able to watch NBC live on https://www.nbc.com/live/nbc or not?

Yes, just not in iOS

I can in Central Florida along with Fox

Any way we can get ABC too if you add NBC? abc.go.com has TVE authentication. I have an HDHR to pull in OTA but it can't seem to lock into ABC.

Thanks!

1 Like

On ABC.com...:Live in Fort Myers, Fl. Is not supported (XFinity - Provider)

Just to add in, I am in Florida (Tampa market) and Spectrum has NBC and Fox live stream available from the TVE app as well.

Just FIY, ABC and CBS list what local markets they support. I couldn't find it on the Fox website but it is likely listed somewhere. I would avoid spamming the thread with what locals you have access to and your location (except with NBC since its being looking into).

Interestingly, if you pay extra for CBS "All Access" then they support nearly every market for live streaming. @tmm1 may be able to get that working with an additional sign in if enough people use it.

"The ABC live stream is currently available in the following markets: Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco with a participating TV provider. Customers with a DirecTV subscription in the following markets will also be able to watch the ABC live stream: Albuquerque, Boston, Ft. Smith/Fayetteville, Jackson (Mississippi), Kansas City, Milwaukee, Monterey-Salinas, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Pittsburgh, Portland-Auburn (Maine), Savannah and West Palm Beach."

If you subscribe through a participating TV service provider (i.e. Optimum, Frontier, Hulu etc.), Live TV can be found in the markets below . . If you are a CBS All Access subscriber, click here to see the list of Live TV markets.

• CBS Baltimore (WJZ)
  • CBS Boston (WBZ)
  • CBS Chicago (WBBM)
  • CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (KTVT)
  • CBS Denver (KCNC)
  • CBS Detroit (WWJ)
  • CBS Los Angeles (KCBS)
  • CBS Miami (WFOR)
  • CBS Minnesota (WCCO)
  • CBS New York (WCBS)
  • CBS Philly (KYW)
  • CBS Pittsburgh (KDKA)
  • CBS Sacramento (KOVR)
  • CBS SF Bay Area (KPIX)

CBS All Access may be "protected like HBO" so Channels could not support it like they have said about other premium channels. However, if they could I would certainly love it because I have the No Commercial Tier and of course it has unique shows like Star Trek and they will be adding more.