TV Series Missing Images

Did something change in the program. Its not pulling in any images.

Here is source folder

1 Like

Please go to Support -> Troubleshooting -> Submit Diagnostic Logs from the web interface of the DVR and let us know when it's been submitted so we can have a better idea of what was going on.

Please hit the "Submit Diagnostics" button.

Logs have been submitted as 6f732d01-a5a9-47e9-b52b-070a1a9d111e

Our guide data provider is experiencing an outage and you're running into that issue. We have escalated the issue to their on-call staff and are waiting for further updates.

do i need to do a rescan or will it correct it self on the next scan cycle?

I believe you'll need to Refresh Metadata on them once the outage is resolved.

Damn. What/who is your isp?

ha
its fiber. just going to leave it as is.

We are still waiting for confirmation from the provider, but it appears the outage has been resolved.

ok be nice once its done the scanner will go back and refresh the metadata. Im not seeing that option to do a refresh.

btw their is another bug.
Removing the source doesn't remove the data. and clicking prune does nothing.

lol, thatโ€™s like saying you own an airplane when you really own three space shuttle's๐Ÿ˜‚

Go to Manage -> Fix Incorrect Match on the Show and re-select the matching show to get it to refresh.

for 500.. got to be faster way..

I would just delete your personal media source, and re-add it. It will scan it all back in.

yea thats what im doing.. just sucks.. took hours to scan in what i had.. so hopefully the scans can pick up quicker in the future?

You can speed up importing by disabling video index generation on import.
Make sure this option is unchecked in the DVR web UI
Settings > General > Library Database
[ ] Pre-Optimize Personal Media

Also set the Scan Frequency under that to Manually so you can decide when to scan for imports.
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 16-26-28 Channels Settings

still think its happeing.