TVE - Discovery networks not tuning?

If I were on a QNAP (and I'm not) I wouldn't downgrade the version after all the issues with it being such an easy attack surface. Not even to gain Discovery Networks.
Just my opinion.

Good Luck!

I'm getting errors with multiple Discovery Networks channels, but not all, through TVE with Xfinity. I checked the websites manually and the stream is active and working. I can also tune into other TVE channels like TBS and ESPN without issue. The error I get at home is "tuner unreachable"; away from home, I get a 500 Internal Server Error. The fact that some Discovery Network channels work and others do not lead me to believe it is not an Xfinity authorization issue, my account is "viewer only" and does not have 2FA, and as I stated I am able to log in manually on the Network sites and stream without issue. I am running my server on a mac mini with AppleTV as client. Rescanning channels did not fix the problem.

You will need to update your DVR to the version with the fix.

Thanks,

Updated to pre-release 2022.10.01.1300 and that appears to have resolved the issue!

Well I now seem unable to authorize these TVE channels from HULU live. They use to work and now they do not. When I try and reauthorize any of them HULU sends me via email an activation code that is "GOOD" for 5 mins! These all seem to be DISCOVERY properties. Any hope to be able to have them back on channels?

6101 DISCOVERY Cable provider authentication failed

6102 FOOD Cable provider authentication failed

6103 ANIMAL-PLANET Cable provider authentication failed

6104 HGTV Cable provider authentication failed

6105 TLC Cable provider authentication failed

6106 TRAVEL Cable provider authentication failed

6107 INVESTIGATION-DISCOVERY Cable provider authentication failed

6108 DIY

Cable provider authentication failed

6109 COOKING-CHANNEL Cable provider authentication failed

6110 SCIENCE Cable provider authentication failed

6111 AHC Cable provider authentication failed

6112 DESTINATION-AMERICA Cable provider authentication failed

6113 DISCOVERY-LIFE Cable provider authentication failed

6114 MOTORTREND Cable provider authentication failed

This is the email I get from HULU when I try to reauthorize ...

Your Verification Code

Hi George,

Here is your one-time verification code.

XXXXXX

This verification code can only be used once, and will expire in 5 minutes.

If you did not make this request, please contact our Viewer Experience team for further assistance.

Thanks!
The Hulu Team

HELP!

I was having problems as well with Discovery channels not logging in. So I tried to login to my hulu account via the hulu website. They forced me to change my password as soon as I logged in. This is most likely the same problem you are having where your password has expired via hulu and will no longer login to those networks. So go to your hulu account. Change your password. Wait a few hours. Then change your password in channels to your new password and re-authenticate your channels. Hope it works for you. It did for me.

All of those channels are Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD). They have been shuffling their servers between different CDNs, and most everyone is affected. You are not alone, but this is not something that is easily addressed. Either it is an issue on their end (which means there is nothing to be done but wait), or it is more of the moving target they have created for the past month, and just wait for developer acknowledgement.

Well Now to report that I upgraded to a pre-release Version
2022.11.07.0210 and that fixed the problem with the WBD channels - they all work now but I lost NYC channel 4 NBC and 5 FOX! They do not even show up in the lineup at all! I tried rescanning the channels but I get the same thing no NBC and no FOX via TVE. I use to be I be able to click the "+ RESCAN NEW CHANNELS" button and that would find missing TVE channels and add them but for a long long time now no matter what version DVR I am on it just fails and closed the window and I have to refress the browser. Does that button work for anyone else still?

I had problems with my FOX channel showing up last week. I ended up going to the fox website and used my hulu credentials to authenticate there. Once I did that. I was able to get my fox channel back by unchecking the Local Networks via TV Everywhere and then rechecking it. Along with connection to the dvr via https:// Maybe this will work for you too. Website of course is fox.com