TVision by T-Mobile

Once you can login to nbc with your T-Mobile account credentials, just post here again.

They launched TVE today.

I've compiled a list in a different post of what each package supports TVE wise.

1 Like

Correct me if I'm worng, but I believe the first step in setting up TVE with a provider on Channels DVR is to auth to nbc as evidenced by my log entries.

[TVE] Auth starting for Comcast_SSO as myusername
[TVE] action=auth mvpd=Comcast_SSO requestor=nbcentertainment
[TVE] Channel scan starting for 206 channels on Comcast_SSO

It doesn't have to be NBC, but it must work on one of the sites. Does it work on https://watch.hgtv.com/watch/hgtv or fox.com/live? If so, let us know which provider you selected on the page and we can integrate it.

I just logged into with my T-Mobile TVision credentials and it worked for both Fox and HGTV. I selected T-Mobile as a provider.

Adding this to the Channels DVR as a source give me a "no login form found" error. I am running Version

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what you need from me to help your troubleshooting.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
GJC

I concur. I was able to log into the HGTV app using “T-Mobile” as the provider.

Thank you using Version

I was able to set as a source and acquire the TVE channels for T-Vision.

I appreciate your support.

Thanks,
GJC

When I try to log in via my T-Mobile credentials it has me verify my account with a text but Channels will not allow me to do that. How did you get past the double Authenticator?

Channels typically does not support 2FA, you may have to disable that to add the source. Alternatively if T-Mobile allows multiple accounts you could create a specific one with 2FA disabled to use with Channels.

For those who have had success adding T-mobile(Tvision) as a source, how did you do it?
I am running the latest version of Channels DVR and T-Mobile is in the list to select, but it will not complete the log in process. I've received errors every time. I do not have two-step verification turned on. Any ideas?

I would suggest submitting diagnostic request via support tab on your local DVR website.

2FA is likely the problem. Trying turning it off and see if you are able to add.

Well that was fast...