UK Guide data about to run out?

Checked mine’s using Freeview so it appears to be OK.... very worrying!
I don’t know exactly what that provider URL is though.

Yes tried delete and recreate. No improvement. Probably a guide issue. This might be tied in with channel logos disappearing and changing recently. Hopefully that just means they are upgrading things.

Seeing the same ref guide disappearing after Saturday, delete/recreate did not change the situation.

Seeing the same. Have deleted and refreshed the guide data from the WebUI issue is still present. I’ve also tried other sources from those available.

Getting very concerned now!!!
Does anyone have any ideas what can be done?? Possibly an alternate EPG??

I changed by provider to "Freeview", and then did the delete and rebuild. I have guide data but only until this Friday at 11am...

Been having problems with the EPG with custom channels as well, might/might not be related...

As an update I have just rebuilt my guide database again, it resolved the issue with my custom channels epg but my OTA freeview now stops at 6am on Friday.

I would suggest this indicates there is something more generally wrong with the guide database than specifically UK Freeview and custom channels.

I'm seeing that most data has returned Saturday onwards.

1 Like

Not seeing anything yet here. Did a delete and recreate database and full guide update. Might be filtering through yet. I’ll keep checking. Thanks.

Can you submit diagnostics.

Submitted. Thanks.

I don’t have any data beyond 6am on Saturday. I have submitted diagnostics.

Looks more widespread and some more reports it has been resolved.

Just deleted/recreated, Channel 4 HD is now there that wasn't before, but BBC and much of the rest isn't:

Same results here Channel 4 has made an appearance; I can’t see what the pattern is for the missing channels apart from them being the important ones we all use on UK Freeview.

The Freeview site https://www.freeview.co.uk/tv-guide has the full line-up annoyingly!

Do you know if there is any alternate to whoever the provider is under the DVR? That would be useful.

I contacted Gracenote and they basically said it’s a client issue. Very odd. Is HD Homerun DVR having the same issue?

In Ireland I am seeing the same issue with Virgin Media One and Three so not just UK.

I assume anyone using the same provider will probably be in the same boat like that link to the Plex forum too.
Sounds a bit weird having a client issue that only picks out the more important channels though!

It’s a bit frustrating not having an alternate temp provider... in fact very frustrating when you see the freeview site with that lovely guide data presented! LOL... Anyway, so far so good with my wife not being aware of an issue!!

Yes I might have to start experimenting with BBC and ITV regions and get data but at least a few channels have come back since yesterday like Channel 4. 5 Select and 5 USA were gone I think but back now.

I just did a “delete and recreate”. Diagnostics 5f3132c8-2c0d-44b1-9ba4-5d1483b67a6e Submitted.

“To be announced” starts to appear from Saturday 27th February at 06:00, then from Saturday 6th March this stops and just the channel name is shown.

I can’t see that this is a “client” issue as some of the channels are working (which is better than it was originally)!

I now have Channel 4, and a few others like Quest, but none of BBC1, BBC2, BBC4 ITV or Chanel 5 or their extra channels. Could it be related to Freeview multiplex?

Is there a way I can force Channels to re-download the whole EPG?