WinUtil-for-Channels: A Community Windows Installer for Channels DVR and Related Projects (focusing on those not Docker-based) Plus OliveTin EZ-Start

not sure why cdvr winutil on my pc still refuses to acknowledge that wsl is enabled, but I let it try to install/enable again and the docker install went thru. :person_shrugging:

I've found my stumbling block with ssh. it needs enabled on my remote first. so I rdp in and end up doing the task I was going to do via ssh and never end up enabling ssh.
could an enabling ssh script be created for cdvr winutil?

thanks again for all your hard work for us windows folks!

Where are you seeing this refusal?

Apologies for the delay, but this is now done. node.js installs can choose from the last 5 major versions, with v24.13.0 as the default. There's also a button for Playwright, which uses the Python installation method if possible, or node.js as a fallback:

2 Likes