All AMC Network channels not working with error Stream Not Available

BBC America is jointly owned by AMC Networks & BBC Studios. In Channels, the AMC networks are working for me. BBC America is not working.

1 Like

All working now ... Thanks

1 Like

All working here also. Thank you.

Thanks for the fix, Aman.

3 Likes

All AMC Network channels including BBCA working. Thanks.

1 Like

I see that for some people it is now working. I havenā€™t updated and checked mine yet but I did want to say that I submitted a ticket to BBCA through their website and they did email me back and acknowledge that they are having some issues and are working on it but canā€™t give a timeline for when it will be fixed. So it does seem like there may be some technical difficulties on their end as well.

1 Like

Is the pre release still having issues with the Pluto closed captions? I have a bunch of pending IFC recordings, but I donā€™t want issues with the Pluto recordings. Thanks for working on this.

The thread you are looking for is:

About a month ago @tmm1 tried a test run of CC for Pluto, but it didn't go too well. Hopefully they are still working on it. I too am eagerly looking forward to seeing this implemented.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the confirmation.

Quick question, is the suggested fix to update to the beta? I noticed that I'm having the same issue on TVE for AMC, Sundance, BBC America, etc as well. If not the beta, is it just that it should be working again?

1 Like

The fix is to update to the prerelease.

2 Likes

I may have misclicked and not hit the arrow spot on, or it wasn't an option, not sure which, but it just updated without a pre-release option and this is all I see right now. Is there a way for me to get to the pre-release?

The "check for updates" option with pre-release will come back in a little while. I do not know how long the system waits to make the update option available on the webUI again after an update is run. It is not particularly long.

1 Like

Thanks! I checked a few hours after, when I got a chance over lunch, and it had showed up again for me to select the pre-release correctly this time.

I've done that more times than I can remember.
Now when I want to update pre-release I just click&hold the Check For Update button until it shows it's downloading the new pre-release version.

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: AMC ch6086 TVE: Stream Not Available