All TVE channels/recordings are unwatchable all of a sudden

Same issue here. Submitted support logs.. 24d0b189-d08f-4b2f-b2f7-5b4d185d1355

I am getting this with or without the Experimental TV Everywhere MPEG-TS Rewriter selected, I didn't have it enabled but I did try enabling it this morning and the results are the same.

Synology DS720+

Same here.

yep same here. Reverting back

How do you revert back?

you go into the Channels DVR folder and move the files from one of the previous versions into the Latest folder and reboot.

Not sure how you revert on a Synology NAS package install. Anyone know how?

Thanks that work!
Now reverted back to version 2022.11.15.1908.
No issues video and sound on TVE working fine.

I am having no audio with FOX News, FOX Business, ABC. Have not checked others. These channels work on the Directv Stream App. So issue with Channels DVR TVE.

I am running on Synology DS1019.

Running v2022.11.16.2224

Sam issue here. All TVE channels buffer constantly and audio cuts in and out (If any). Antenna channels and virtual channels play fine.

I just installed 2022.11.17.1632 and continue to have the same no audio problem.

Yep I noticed the same problem as well last night. Just tried 2022.11.17.1632 and no audio as well....

I'm seeing this as well, I've submitted diagnostics from an Apple TV unit if that helps.

Apple TV 4k
Deinterlacer: Linear
Video Driver: Default
Audio Driver: Default

Test channel Nat Geo Wild

Just updated to 2022.11.17.1708 and still doing the same thing. I submitted logs.

Reverting back to version 2022.11.15.1908 worked for me.

1 Like

Same here no sound.

How did you revert back? I did a restore but I think it just did the DB. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thansk! I read that earlier but was confuesed on where the install folder was since I set it up as a service on Windows. The install folder is c:\ProgramData\ChannelsDVR for Windows. This worked for me, reverted to 2022.11.15.1908 as well.

This was correctly reported in the Beta section.