Channel Plus App will not open (not beta)

Thanks. Your devices are 64-bit, so that's what is different. I am looking for a fix.

2 Likes

Can you try the new build?

https://channels-dvr.s3.amazonaws.com/apk-beta/channels-dvr-301200156.apk

Downloader code 532077

2 Likes

That worked, thank you. Open and playing library content now.

1 Like

Please try the latest beta to make sure that one also works. You can update using Settings > Support > Install Beta

1 Like

I tried as request 532077, it worked. Then I tried from app settings->support->update beta and I'm happy to report it worked. Thank you for your quick response to this issue, you went above and beyond trouble shooting and resolving this issues. Thank You!

1 Like

A lot happened after this solution. Is this fixed? Can I just wait for the update or should I side load?

v4.1.3 has been submitted to Amazon for review

You can wait for the update, or install the beta:

1. Install Downloader app
  2. Enter 66752
2 Likes

I'll give it a try and report back. Thank you.

It worked. It now shows
Beta (201.20.712)

1 Like

Confirmed working on FTV Gen2 with Beta (201.20.712)

Thanks again for your hard work and prompt fix.

1 Like

Sorry I didn't get back here sooner. Last night's beta worked and I just updated to 201.20.712, it is also working.

Thanks Aman!

1 Like

↑ This resolved my issue on a Firestick. - The app in the store would not open, instant crash.

1 Like

...even a FireTV stick...

You guys are awesome. My wife just told me that we have this problem on one of our fireTV sticks. I found this post and it worked. It only took a few minutes to get it working again.

1 Like

Hello,
Has Amazon given an eta on the push? I'm unable to side load as this TV is remote.

v4.1.3 is out today

1 Like

Thank you! We were able to download the refreshed app yesterday.

Interesting. Anyone know how to get the fire tv box to see the 'official' update?

(i'm getting a lock up when watching live over the air usually in the first few minutes after firing up the beta app. Go back to the main menu and restart the show, bobs my uncle. Thought I'd try the official release before debugging further.)

Go to the App Store and download the update?

1 Like

figures, right after I ask, I open the app and it's updated... :rofl: