Clock on Channels DVR GUI?

Is it now that we lobby to get a clock in the Quick Guide too -- so the current time is visible via quick swipe when we're actually watching something -- or do we wait a few days?

4 Likes

Nooooooooooo way. This is a trick, right?

2 Likes

It’s actually there!!!!

3 Likes

Pfft!

Call me when they add slow-motion capabilities! :wink:

I'm thrilled but still in disbelief. November Fools' day?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Has anyone checked in on @chDVRuser?

11 Likes

And it properly respects/supports 24-hr notation (ie, what the rest of the universe uses outside the US) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This amuses me. I love it.

3 Likes

Why wait? We never have before! Every new feature is an opportunity to ask for more!!

I find the clock very distracting. How can I turn it off???? I think the devs hate non time conscious people... Hahahahaha j/k nice to have this feature now :blush:

6 Likes

Is there a way to make the clock display the time it would have been if we would have not wasted “x” time on the forum talking about the clock?

4 Likes

I rarely use the guide, can the clock carry over to the TV and Movies menus as well? Preferably it would show on every screen/menu (except when watching a show).

A clock with the same placement (in the upper right corner) would make a lot of sense for the Quick Guide panel (when watching live TV) as well as the Info panel (when watching a recording.)

That way, a quick swipe when watching anything shows the current time, which is what we’ve all been wishing for. Quickly dismissed with another swipe :+1:

2 Likes

Does the Clock show on the onscreen display when viewing a show/recording ? If not it should.

UP button shows the timeline it should also show the clock on top right.

1 Like

How an about a setting for no clock. For those of use who don't want it?

1 Like

Get out of here with that negativity!

3 Likes

No clock, No clock, No clock, No clock, No clock.

I'm all for the clock display being optional, even though I personally LOVE the clock... and wish for it to appear in the Quick Guide and the Info panel too, where it'd be most useful. Visible (and invisible) via a quick swipe, when we're in the middle of watching something.

User preferences FTW.

Don't you mean the amount of time you wasted trying to tell people a clock wasn't important and to move along? :astonished:

2 Likes