Comedy Central Coastal error

Using directv stream tve, I get 2 channels cc and ccp. When I tune to ccp I get cc. I am on the east coast but am authorized for the pacific stream as well as the eastern stream according to channels. Please correct this error. thanks.

edit: I am running the latest beta server and app.

bump

Paramount Network channels are acting up

Just updated and the issue is still there. I am also getting it with tvland now.

Seems to be an issue with Viacom/Paramount Networks.

1 Like

You will need to hide the ones that are the wrong coast for now.

I have a lot of channels that end in "p" that are not viacom/paramount channels. please list all the channels that should be affected.

edit: found this here (List of Paramount channels - Wikipedia)

I guess this is a solution:

Not sure if it's the preferred outcome, though.

Updated and tried scanning but it hangs on "starting scan". refreshing shows it is working though. I am using directv stream. It is also slow to scan.

Yes it's slow, took me about 10 minutes to get it all to scan. Just let it run.

Took me about two minutes to individually rescan the 16 Viacom/Paramount channels (6010-6025)

This update has broken my Viacom.
I'm in North Carolina yet it's all returning pacific streams.

1 Like

Just checking, but you aren't using a VPN or anything that might say you are west of the Mississippi or anything, right?

I’m getting same thing. No vpn. No docker or nas wrinkles. A manual rescan of just the impacted channels fixes this.

Does the stream match the guide data

no vpn, no http proxy, nothing...
even have the DNS of the LXC pointing straight at my ISP.

manual rescan does nothing for me.

also, maxmind has me pinned 100% accurately... MaxMind GeoIP® Databases | MaxMind

@tmm1 sent diagnostics... be731432-6b51-4850-b0ef-e1c107897eee

going to cc.com and viewing live tv works with no issues and that guide data matches up to CCHD just fine.
even my other provider (my isp, not fubo) which is a local provider, when I rescan it, it puts me in pacific.... which is strange considering they're only in Virginia and North Carolina.
guessing there's something in the logic / exception handling not playing properly.

i even rescanned on my phone, via 5g and vpn'd into my home network.

lucky you

If you go to this website, does it show your correct location?

Sorry, I see you already checked your location.