Delete Web Interface not refreshing

When I delete a recording from the web interface when in "All Recordings" it does not refresh still shows the recording. Backing out and coming back in refeshes.

I'll confirm that.

Also after deleting a recording you'll see the # in trash increments, but when you view trash there's nothing there until you refresh the web page.

Seen a lot of that need to refresh the page since the Beta framework upgrade

@Edwin_Perez this should be fixed in the latest release v2020.10.18.1924. Thanks for reporting the bug and let us know if we have anymore problems!

Still seeing this one. Workaround is to refresh the web page.

Are you still seeing this in v2020.10.19.2252? Where are you deleting from?

Yes, still happening with 2020.10.19.2252.
Deleting from Recordings>Recordings>All
Then viewing Recordings>Recordings>Trash shows the number 1 for number of recordings in trash but doesn't show the deleted recording.

I can click on every tab and go back to recordings and it still doesn't show until I refresh the browser page.

Yah, just something weird with it not refreshing like it used to when links in the UI are clicked on.
Was using Firefox, so restored the recording, then I tried deleting in Edge and it appeared in Trash, then I restored it and the count for Trash and All didn't change, but it appeared in All again.

FYI,
Firefox 81.0.2 (64-bit)
Edge 86.0.622.43 (Official build) (64-bit) and just updated to 86.0.622.48, still the same issue

Still seeing this using Firefox 83.0 and Channels DVR 2020.12.12.0204