Dish network stopped working on TVE

Your right. When I select Dish as a Provider at https://www.nbc.com/mvpd-picker and then click Live at the top of the page, it does stream.

1 Like

Same thing here. I can login and stream on the NBC TVE website, but not in Channels. DISHAnywhere is still not working, so I'm guessing that there are still some issues they are working on

1 Like

From what I can tell, most TVE sites are now letting users in just by clicking Dish without authenticating due to the attack taking down their servers. However, Channels doesn’t seem to handle this case - hence why the websites work and Channels does not. Could Channels make a fix to handle this case until Dish fixes its authentication site?

3 Likes

This is what I’ve been asking as well

1 Like

I have this problem also, tried removing and relogging in. Only get junk channels.

1 Like

I am now able to login into Dish Anywhere using Google Chrome and watch a number of Dish channels online in the browser. However, Channels DVR TV Everywhere Add Source is not authorizing those Dish channels so I can view or record them. Is anyone else having that problem?

1 Like

I am as well having the same problem. Can login into the dish anywhere app from dish but not channels

Same here.

I've submitted a request to Channels support to see if we can get the TV Everywhere problem resolved ... fingers crossed.

1 Like

I’m wondering if it would help if we all submitted requests?

That wouldn't help. We don't have a DISH login so its hard for us to replicate and fix. If someone wants to change their password temporarily and share to help us with R&D that would be the most useful thing.

1 Like

Hi I’ll get that setup and send it when I get home

I received one and am looking into it.

2 Likes

I was able to fix some of the channels where their website is letting you watch. But others, such as AETV, ComedyCentral, etc are still not working on their website so it won't work in Channels either.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for looking into the problem and restoring most of the Everywhere channels for us.

Thank you! Things are working for me as well

unfortunately this did not work for me. I still only get the 85 junk channels. I have rescanned and then removed Dish and readded it. Do I need to do anything else?

Are you sure you are using the right password? Did you try logging in with your account using dishanywhere?

Working again for me. Thank you. Be sure to update channels B4 doing scan.

Yes you have to update the dvr to the prerelease with the fix

3 Likes