Error when adding PlutoTV to Channels

Add PlutoTV to Channels

I followed the instructions in the article but it didn't add the PlutoTV channels to my guide.
When I checked the DVR log I found this message repeating several times:
2021/05/27 15:35:35.799191 [ERR] Unexpected m3u response for PlutoTV: 403 Forbidden

It appears that techzyon.com is rejecting access to the m3u and xml data specified by the Custom Channels settings which are the set as follows:

Stan

This is an issue with the techzyon.com which we neither support nor recommend.

Other users have reported that the pluto link no longer works. search the forum for the docker version, that's the best supported method to get pulto.

Thanks for the quick responses. Is Docker supported on the Nvidia Shield?

You don't have to run it on your DVR server.
You can install the Docker container on anything on your local network that supports docker.

@chDVRuser,

Never having used Docker, can you tell me how using Docker would help me to get the "m3u" and "xml" data required to setup "Custom Channels"?

I went to the Docker site where they describe Docker as a way of "containerizing applications". I'm tech savy but I'm having a hard time understanding how to use Docker to solve my problem.

I appreciate any help you can give.

Stan

See Pluto for Channels

I don't use the Pluto docker so can't help you there.
I had my own issues getting docker to run correctly on my NAS.
It's definitely a learning curve for some of us :grinning:

Thanks @tmm1 I will look at those articles again.

@chDVRuser I get it. Learning curves are OK if there there are other benefits or no other solutions. Thanks again.

Stan

Just answered my own question about Dockers. Dockers is used to generate the "m3u" and "xml" files necessary to create the "Custom Channel".