Experimental: Local Networks (NBC, ABC, FOX) in some major metros via TVE

LOG 092d8f83-604d-424c-9577-3fef047b2c87
Version 2021.10.09.1640

Don't have NBC in the drop down list. WREX 13

I also have problems logging in with my youtube tv account even though I have access to the channel and the nbc website shows me the guide on the main screen. I did send off an e-mail to youtube tv. But shouldn't it still show in the channel list for NBC? This is on a snyology nas.

Hi can I ask can you add the foxlive into channels if you live near a station? I am new to this but losing locust I have no local channels. And just cannot afford any of the steaming services right now. Appreciate any help.. thanks

It doesn't work that way. You need a cable/OTT provider login to get a local station, if it is available (and Fox has a lot of issues where you might only get primetime programming because the local affiliates are not signed on to make their stuff available all day).

It won't help with Channels, but check out Puffer to at least get a free stream of the San Fransisco area locals.

That all said, what is your situation that an antenna is not a possibility?

1 Like

Thanks for info.. I can get an antenna but I am renting and it is spotty and I will be moving in 6 months and money is tight as I was in hospital with my daughter for over a month, so to get the rundvr and antenna is gonna cost me up front :crazy_face:

1 Like

@tmm1 I realize you've been working on proper mapping of these channels for a while now, is there any way I can change the mapped station of my ABC TVE channel? I like to use the Stack Duplicates by Guide Data setting, but in the Pittsburgh market my ABC TVE channel gets mapped to "WTAEDT3" (a nearby translator) instead of 'WTAEDT."

Unfortunately I'm in a location that's right between the main tower and the translator, so I receive both OTA but prefer the main tower since the signal is better. I've tried unchecking/checking local TVEs from my phone when I'm in a location that's closer to the main tower, but it still maps to the translator.

If you submit diagnostics I can take a look

Thank you! Just submitted 799086bf-8d47-482d-9445-169cc8ace891

Right before I submitted those I disabled/reenabled TVE locals from my office which is geographically closer to WTAEDT3, I’m not sure if that’s very helpful. I can submit again when I’m at home if needed.

Fixed for next prerelease

1 Like

That was quick, thank you!

83ff3a49-29b0-4c67-88b8-dd19fb7165e7
Lost Fox 13 Tampa local yesterday?

You need to toggle the local checkbox via https url like my.channelsdvr.net

1 Like

Thanks!

I have the same issue I think with WKRC Cincinnatis CBS. It does not populate any guide data. So I currently cannot record Survivor using TVE I have to use my antenna which gets very intermittent signal.

Then I need the same diagnostics

f519ea8e-13db-4e97-9b9d-e35ead3dac57 submitted. Sorry late response

Did we lose FOX/WTXF on Xfinity TVE rather recently? I don't see it in the lineup- and 6002 is not there at all.

I upgraded to 2021.10.29.2303 and tried toggling the local channels checkbox

Looks like 6003 has the right guide data code set and shows the CBS logo

It's had a logo but for whatever reason no guide data.

1 Like

Did you try refreshing the guide database?

It appears DirecTV Stream has lost Fox/WAGA (6002) as well. I have submitted diagnostics, f8458ff4-d1d8-4184-aa29-870bd7e28ca6

DVR Version: 2021.11.15.2047