I'm not able to watch Discovery, Food,Animal planet, HGTV, and Travel Channel on my TV

I subscribe to You Tube TV and TVE. I have always been able to watch these channels on Channels DVR until very recently! Is anyone else having this same problem? The notification I get on my TV screen Says " Invalid Parameters (-32602)"

A post was merged into an existing topic: Provider - YouTube TV

I subscribe to You Tube TV and TVE. I have always been able to watch these channels on Channels DVR until very recently! Is anyone else having this same problem? The notification I get on my TV screen Says " Invalid Parameters (-32602)"

What hardware client are you using to view these on your TV?
What error messages appear in the Channels DVR log when you can't watch them?
Did you try editing the TVE channels one at a time in the Channels DVR web UI and doing an individual rescan on each problem channel, if so, what is the result?

FYI - for YouTube TV issues you should post in this thread

First I have no idea where to access this "YouTube TV Help topic"! Second even if I did know how to access this topic I'm not sure I would have posted my question here! I think my problem is a combination of TVE is not including several channels from my You Tube TV account or TVE and Channels DVR are not playing well together with my account!
Answers to chDVRuser questions:
1 I am using Shield TV as my client
2 I have sent my log to channels support but I am not sure how to read log info
3 I have Rescaned all TVE channels and picked a couple channels to edit nothing has changed
I'm not the sharpest tack in the box when it comes to a lot of these technical issues but I usually can muddle through! Would appreciate any help offered! My problem has just started about a two weeks ago until then everything had been working well. Nothing has changed on my system. Before sending this post I did a rescan of You Tube TV channels and then clicked Edit top right and all the channels that I can't access that are on You Tube TV are grayed out and I can't rescan these individual channels! I am wondering if I deleted TVE and reinstalled it would that solve my problem?

Wasn't aware you were already communicating with support via email.
I'll leave it in their capable hands.

Just jumped in because I saw you posted a problem and didn't see any replies.

re: and then clicked Edit top right and all the channels that I can't access that are on You Tube TV are grayed out and I can't rescan these individual channels!

That's strange, even when greyed out it should display the error why it's greyed out and you should be able to click the gear icon to the right and select rescan.

For eample, Comedy Central is not supported by my Xfinity login, so it shows login not supported.

Look at this image. These channels in black font are available for Channels DVR.