Kids Fire tablet missing movies and episodes

I accidentally left auto updates on my kids fire tablets. At 4.7.1 can no longer choose episodes to watch or see any movies at all in library.
Tried beta to no avail.
Submitted diagnostics.

They renamed Library to Home, if that's what you mean.

A little more detail would be helpful. Screenshots would be a bonus.

No one can really help based on “it’s broken”

I do not believe the tablets show library or home, but TV shows and Movie tabs.
When I choose a specific tv show it now longer shows the episodes, there is a solitary button "watch" with 3 options: watch next, shuffle, or random. None of which start a show...

Movies section is empty.

It looks like you might have Kids Only mode turned off with not much content set to Kids or Both via Library Visibility.

Check if Kids Only Mode is turned on at Settings > General > Kids Only Mode

Yes, toggling kids mode off transforms option to home.
I have hundreds of tv shows and movies assigned to kids category.
Hundreds of not kid movies that are not showing now that out of kids mode
So odd, I am playing a kid movie on my TV via sheild player, and that movie now shows up on 2 kids tablets, one on 4.7.1 and the other on beta 8.10.641.

So I have multiple oddities.
All kid marked shows don't play.

Library shows do play, but only one episode is available to choose. Live TV works too.

All my movies won't show or play.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on one tablet, but they both act the same. Is there some server side settings stuck, or some trick to resync the library? However, my phone and shield are fine.

So everytime I play something on another device it shows up on the tablets.
I think that is the root cause of all the oddities, but I don't know how to fix it.
Welcome any suggestions.

Try Regenerate Search under Settings > General > Library Database > Maintenance on the web UI

That affected the issue, unfortunately it seemed to reset the tablets movie and tv list back to empty..

Try force quitting the app and restarting it so it gets a fresh pull of your library.

Thanks, I have tried that, no change.
Can you confirm my submitted diagnostics was received, and any chance someone can look at it?
FYI, I have also stopped and restarted the DVR server, but that also had no effect.
I sadly think it might be amazons fire tablet software and channels fire app.

This is the same as the following reported issue from 2021:

Are there any logs I could look at or upload for review?

If you can submit diagnostics from the tablet that would be helpful. I think you need to exit kids mode to find the support > submit diagnostics option.

Can you also try the Kids Section feature and see if that works or is empty?

Yes, the kid section shows the same thing, some shows are there but either the next up episode or no episodes at all once chosen. No movies in kids section or home,library.
I did submit diagnostics yesterday from one of the tablets.
I did so again right now. I don't see any conformation #, when I submit diagnostics, it just says a message to follow up here on the forum or via email.

Please confirm the diagnostics were received.

Able to take a look, anything stand out?

Any other suggestions I can try to fix it?