Latest pre-release, lost TVE 6002 local Fox

Seemed to take a long time for the update process from v2021.10.16.0004 to v2021.10.18.1626.
Checked logs and see as soon as the new version started it was trying to authenticate Fox and failed.
No longer have 6002 local Fox as a channel.
Logs submitted db0127d3-6e90-4d9f-9813-ad6017eafade

And my other server (running in a docker container) survived the update with the Fox channel intact.
Logs from that one if it helps 16e06fd8-9b11-4bce-8651-922eef5de93f.

I have learned that if your local affiliate is not supported you will not be able to pull in FOX via TVE until primetime resumes. Turn Local TVE off/on to pull in Fox Network again, Once you get it pulled at that time don't reauthenticate or scan again by Turning Local TVE option off/on again, or the TVE Channel will disappear on you again.
Fox programming is only available TVE during primetime M-F, Sports events and Fox News programming like Fox Sunday. Other times all you will see is Sign off in the Guide and Channels Logs States
"Failed to start stream for ch6002: TVE: Stream Temporarily Unavailable"

It was working on both of my servers.
I lost it on one when I updated pre-release. It auto scanned as part of the update.
The other server survived the update and didn't lose it, even though it also auto scanned as part of the update.

Both servers were updated from the same older version to the latest pre-release at the same time.
The server running in the new DSM7 Synology package lost Fox.
The server running in a docker container kept Fox.

Read this post

and then this topic starting with this post and you'll realize I know that.

That why I'm not updating my Synology, I have read the issues about Docker containers and other components for Channels DVR not working. I still believe you will have to wait till primetime in order to load fox network back in. Unless your affilitate provides 24/7 programming via TVE. I don't know why the updates are causing you to lose the TVE Channel when the only thing they have updated recently are channels collections and virtural channels settings. Nothing with TVE support.

Actually there were a couple TVE updates (but the notes only mention for YTTV). I also know not every change is mentioned in those pre-release notes.

And auth for the channel uses https://www.foxsports.com/live so should have nothing to do with our local Fox streaming 24/7.

Only fix to delete and re-add my TVE source?
So far I've;

• updated to latest pre-releases (on 2021.10.19.0058 now)
  • toggled Experimental Local Networks via TV Everywhere and all it does is reload guide data
  • deleted the chromedata folder
  • bounced the server
  • stood on left foot and spun counter-clockwise :grinning:

Toggling the experimental option from an https url will probably work.

I, too, lost Fox, and this is what I did:

1. Disable Experimental > Local Networks via TV Everywhere
  2. Restarted the DVR server (PUT /dvr/updater/restart should do the trick, or using your OS service manager)
  3. Re-enable Experimental > Local Networks via TV Everywhere

After doing that, I was able to see Fox back in my TVE source. (Simply toggling the option without restarting the server did not work for me, but YMMV.)

Tried that already.

So https://192.168.1.3:8089/admin/settings ?
That prompted an 'allow site to access location?' and worked.