Need help setting up EPlusTV docker container

They aren't using a Synology, they are on Docker Desktop for Windows.

I moved everything from the original topic in to this new topic.

1 Like

It's already his own thread. It was moved over from the main thread.

2 Likes

Can I just pay someone to do it. I have no idea how synology works. I got channels dvr and chrome capture for channels working fine and figured out how to add directvstream to it. but this is impossible.

Not impossible since many people have done it. Best thing to do, is delete all the Docker and delete the tuner and start over and follow directions. If it asks you to login, then Log in.

All I can offer is this advice.

If you're going to run docker container apps, learn how to use docker on your chosen platform.
Start off with something simple like Pluto.
If you constantly rely on others to do it all for you, they will quickly grow tired of helping you.

You can use command line, compose or projects, whatever you prefer, but put forth some effort to learn docker and what you're doing.

I was there. I had never heard of docker before I installed Channels DVR in a docker container.

Chrome Capture for channels was a breeze. I programmed stuff for node.js and it worked easy as pie. this is hard ! it is completely fubar.

1. What is the IP of your DVR (Channels)

2. What is the IP of the box you have the ePlus Docker on?

3. What does your Custom Channel look like?

4. Post that and we can see if it is all like it should be.

Firefoxlets me play. why is chrome corrupted?

1. Delete the docker and the folders.
  2. Delete the Custom Channel from Channels.
  3. Reboot the PC the Docker for Desktop is on.
  4. Open Docker for Desktop and install the eplus docker again.
  5. Add the variables you need
  6. save the docker. MAKE SURE THE DOCKER IS STARTED.
  7. Whatever it asks for you to log in to, then do it. If you put down ESPN3, then you need to log in to Activate - WatchESPN.
  8. If you have your Docker Desktop on the same PC, then it makes it easier.
  9. Add the custom channel to Channels.
  10. Test it out.
  11. IF it doesn't work, Post screen shots of your Custom Channel, Your docker variables, the IP of your PC with Docker Desktop and IP of Channels.
  12. Pray.

Is there a way to do a total wipe of all tokens and files for docker and just reinstall docker?

Also why does foxsports not work on chrome but works on firefox and android?

1. Delete the eplus folder
  2. I don't know. Cached?
1 Like

Removed these,

Refreshed. pulled games / names into schedule but still shows ENOTFOUND on uplynk.com

I have reinstalled about 3 times now :\

I don't know what to tell you, I have asked you to provide information and you don't provide it. Asked questions, you don't answer. At a loss to what to do next.

I have made videos, I can show you all of the steps I did to reset everything and reinstall on youtube video to show.

1. IF it doesn't work, Post screen shots of your Custom Channel, Your docker variables, the IP of your PC with Docker Desktop and IP of Channels.

2. What is the IP of your DVR (Channels)

3. What is the IP of the box you have the ePlus Docker on?

Same box. I will make a video with all of this.

Can you check to see if port 8000 is open?

I think the main issue is this