NFL Network Not Working "no login form found"

Seems that NFL Network (YTTV) is not working for me; the diagnostic logs show "no login form found". I tried to rescan that channel and received the same error and also lost it in the guide since it failed to scan; other channels are working so I am guessing they have changed something. I submitted a diagnostic 784e8119-5750-4785-a841-5f66fa2d61de. Currently on 2021.11.22.2018...

1 Like

Still not working for me though I can stream it on the NFL website. Has anyone else experienced this?

@tmm1 have you seen any other reports of this? Any idea what might be going on?

1 Like

Your diagnostics show it getting stuck here, I assume due to this pop up.

I'm not sure why others are not experiencing this

Thanks for that screen shot. In the future is there a way I can see them locally or do I have to send a diagnostic for you all to see it? Channels runs on a separate computer and is dedicated to that purpose so I logged into it, opened Chrome on it and click the "Later" option on the NFL Network login then channels was able to authenticate to NFL network...

You can see that on http://x.x.x.x:8089/providers/tve/error_screenshot.png after doing an individual channel rescan

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Would it be feasible to add this to the support page of the web ui or maybe a link to it? Might be very helpful to have an easier way to see what is happening when authentication fails.

1 Like

Whew, yes please. I just had the exact same thing happen to me just now during a rescan. This is the error image I saw:

Had to turn off the Pi-hole for a hot minute and it worked after that. Pi-hole back on and the channel is still working, no problem.

So, what was the fix here? I am getting the "no login form found" on the NFL Network using Spectrum TVE. I'm running Channels on a Synology NAS, so I don't know if there is any way for me to actually pull up a web browser on that unit. How can I get it to log in?

In the exact same boat. Same screenshot, same provider, same hardware.

Still having this exact same problem. Can't ever get NFL Network to play on Spectrum TVE.

This is a solved topic from 2021.
The current discussion (December 2022) is here