No login form found - TVE Armstrong Cable

Hello
I have been using TVE via my Armstrong Cable account for a few years now. Recently, I lost access to several channels. In an attempt to resolve the issue I removed my Armstrong Cable account as a Live TV streaming source, and then attempted to log back in. Now I'm getting an error: no login form found. It seems that maybe Armstrong has made changes to their login page. I made sure that the two factor authentication has been disabled. I also did the pre-release update that has been suggested in other posts, and I still am unable to log in. Any help would be appreciated. I uploaded a picture of the error message.

Yes I'm experiencing the same thing on Armstrong.

Send logs to the devs.

Any update here? It appears that Armstrong went to a two step login with username form and then they add the password field after you click next. Looks like login in two steps is not possible in TV everywhere today. Any advice?

If you're looking for a second opinion

In case you don't know how to do that.
In the DVR web admin UI select Support > Troubleshooting
Then at the bottom of that page, follow the directions and click the Submit Diagnostics Logs button

Getting Help Send detailed diagnostic logs to Channels support

Please send an email to [email protected] or ask a question on community.getchannels.com.

If you're having problems with the DVR please Submit Diagnostic Logs to send detailed information about the system.
Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 23-00-53 Channels Support

1 Like

I submitted the logs to Channels support. I have not received a response. The issue seems to be with the two step login that Armstrong recently switched to. If there was a way to manually enter the login info at each step (username then password), this would solve the issue. Currently, you enter the user and password at one time. I need to be able to enter the user name and then the password seperatly.

Update to the latest prerelease to see if that works. The devs are submitted a fix to this

Updating to the latest pre-release worked. I was able to login successfully.