Plex Live TV Channels M3U?

Has anyone built or know of an M3U for the Plex live channels they offer?
Would like to pull some of those into Channels along with EPG

6 Likes
2 Likes

If you've got an epg for this, I'd love to see it!

1 Like

Is it not supported within Gracenote? Channel developers certainly have access to paid Gracenote API and they could get all the station IDs. unfortunately list you provided is no longer working.

4 Likes

These are fake live tv channels utilizing cheap content, like Pluto. Gracenote does not have EPG for these.

2 Likes

If someone find me json file with guide for these fake channels i can create XML

2 Likes

Like Pluto and Stirr and Xumo, etc it's 98% garbage but it's fun to tinker with.

3 Likes

See https://i.mjh.nz/Plex/

5 Likes

cdvr_plex_live_tv_nb_channels

2 Likes

All Plex Custom channels as configured above are failing for me on TV4K, Shield and within Channels admin on Firefox/Fedora. This used to work for me. Here are the errors:

2022/01/22 11:16:51.109216 [ERR] Failed to start stream for ch10457: M3U: Could not fetch playlist: : Get "": unsupported protocol scheme ""
2022/01/22 11:16:51.164387 [HLS] Couldn't generate stream playlist for ch10457-dANY-ip192.168.1.11: M3U: Could not fetch playlist: : Get "": unsupported protocol scheme ""
2022/01/22 11:16:51.164473 [HLS] Stopping transcoder session ch10457-dANY-ip192.168.1.11

2 Likes

You are right. I just tried several channels now and they are not connecting. :worried:

1 Like

The m3u looks broken. You'll have to wait for @matthuisman to find a fix.

1 Like

should be fixed now

6 Likes

Thanks!
Just reloaded the playlist and I was able to watch a few channels. :+1:

2 Likes

Have 1/2 of a Starbucks coffee.

Ty for fixing source.

2 Likes

I have the source working but the guide data doesn't seem to be working? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Sam here thr guide seems outdated.

Hmm, I just checked Plex channels and guide and they're working for me.

working fine here. It is only a 6 hr guide though.
You need to set the direct url to refresh every 1 hr.

4 Likes

The .m3u8 files appear to be empty.