Pluto TV and Stirr

Nvm, got it to
Run from the docker dashboard

1 Like

Just to be a little cheat, if you go tohttps://techzyon.com/epg/, it lists Xumo, among others.

2 Likes

Is Stirr guide data working for anyone?

the EPG for Xumo doesn't work (as far as I can tell). If you find a working one please let us know!

1 Like

yes working for me

Xumo not working correctly.. hope someone finds it

2 Likes

Docker/Pluto works great but I can no longer get stir to update program guide. The Stirr channels, 119 of them show up. Mind posting the settings you are using? Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, but as I mentioned, getting the guide info is the problem. I get the channels.

2 Likes

Hi could you please zoom with me to help me do this if so email [email protected]

could you help me too please?

Please request direct help from other community members via private messaging and not in public threads. This gives them the chance to turn you down without having to do it in public.

There are many reasons someone may not be able to help you directly. Asking them in public puts undue pressure on them.

7 Likes

will do thanks

1 Like

May I inquire as to the latest xml/m3u links for Pluto?
I’m 90% of way there as I explore this new function (to me).. been watching Pluto and experimenting with settings (call it Pluto 2/ Pluto 3)... to see what is best settings... both yield 256 channels... one does not give individual shows but rather channel name across guide, other does show the shows but needs to be re downloaded every day... yes in settings I have tried refresh every day, 12 hours, 6 hrs and even 3 hours....to no avail... I saw others getting more than 256... so I, thinking there is a url update? Simply running dvr on windows mini pc ...

Cant say enough about channels and this group and tech support over past 2 years!

Appreciate any tips.....

Ps anyone figured out how to creat channel from ring doorbell and or wyze camera?

2 Likes

Man. This stuff is cool...

4 Likes

Any plans to setup a project like this for Stirr?

Done! Stirr for Channels

It looks like Cloudflare’s blocking my IP address’s connections to Techzyon. I’m assuming there were too many requests within a given period of time at some point and for some reason.

Has anyone else run into this before?

1 Like

Yes, very many have reported such problems -- those Techzyon URLs are shared links, and they shut down from too many concurrent users quite frequently -- which helps explain why that's not a recommended way to get Stirr content into Channels DVR.

Use robbiet480's great new docker solution instead, mentioned just above your post: [RELEASE] Stirr for Channels

1 Like

Got it, thanks. Bad/lazy searching on my part, clearly. :slight_smile:

I’ll check out the docker solution. May be more effort than I’m willing to extend given how little I use Pluto/Stirr, but might be fun to tinker with it in any case!