Provider - AT&T TV Now / Direct TV Now

Can anyone goto https://www.foxsportsgo.com and see if they can watch Fox Sports Southeast? I can watch FS1 and FS2 just not the southeast.

If I login to my AT&T TV Now app on my phone or Apple TV I can watch just fine. It seems the TVE for Fox Sports SouthEast has been removed.

Anyone else can confirm this? I tried this morning to rescan FoxSports South and FoxSports Southeast. It is still not working. I hope AT&T didn't silently drop these channels from TVE.

If you haven’t already click AND HOLD the check for update button on the DVR web interface. After it updates to the latest prerelease, scan the individual channels and see if they come back.

I am on the latest version as of this writing, 2020.10.14.0009. Still not working. When I check the foxsportgo.com website and login with my AT&T TV credentials I notice that the fox sports southeast and south channels go missing. So, I suspect that AT&T TV no longer supports the TVE versions of those channels. Didn't see a press release on it.

@Macnbaish Do you have AT&T TV in the and reside in the south east? Can your check foxsportsgo.com and see if you have access?

Did you try their lookup tool using your billing zipcode?

I have no problems getting the channels through the AT&T TV app on Phone or Apple TV app. It just through TVE. I think they silently dropped support via TVE.

Troubleshooting was to go to foxsportsgo.com and see that all channels are locked. Then sign with AT&T TV Login and see that not all channels are available.

These channels where working about 3 weeks ago, but I noticed that some recordings were failing and it was because I was not entitled to these channels via TVE, as reported by channels DVR. And then I did the troubleshooting to see if I could use the foxsportgo.com or foxsportgo iPhone app. I cannot access those channels via foxsportsGO and longer and therefor not available in channelsDVR.

I was asking to see if others are experience this problem. I guess next step would be to contact AT&T TV and see if they can tell me.

I’m afraid not, so not much help with that.

Was wondering if the fact Sinclair owns most of the FSN Regionals and has launched Stirr if they're pulling the TVE access on purpose.

Looks like there is a money grab or poor contract negotiation going on with those FSN Regionals. Latest story

Here’s another good story, Sinclair RSNs: Timing Is Everything

Looks like a rocky road ahead for RSNs.

1 Like

Foxsportsgo.com works with ATT TV login but Channels TVE does not, at least for me. Fox sports TVE does work with Spectrum login

Just tried again. AT&T TV Login on fox sports website disables Fox SportsSouth and SouthEast.

Here’s an update I found on Reddit. Looks like they are gone across the board.

Looks like the FOX and Sinclair Group have reached an agreement.

https://www.tvtechnology.com/news/fox-sinclair-broadcast-group-renew-affiliation-agreement

I rescanned the channels for ATT TV and they are back!!!

I cannot login to TVE for AT&T TV from my Synology NAS. Here is the error I receive:2021/03/05

16:32:16.677815 [TVE] Auth starting for ATTOTT as [email protected]
2021/03/05 16:32:16.761737 [TVE] action=auth mvpd=ATTOTT requestor=nbcentertainment
2021/03/05 16:32:38.052807 [TVE] Auth failed for ATTOTT: websocket url timeout reached

TVE is currently not functional on DS119j. Something seems to have changed in recent DSM updates.

1 Like

Does this apply to all Synology nas products. I just ordered the DS220+ literally hours ago. Will I be able to use TV everywhere?

No it applies to the specific model I mentioned.

Ok thanks.