Provider - AT&T TV Now / Direct TV Now

Please use this thread to discuss experiences and channel availability for AT&T TV Now / Direct TV Now.

Current Status: Moderate support for TVE. BET, BRAVO, CNBC, Comedy Central, Disney, E!, FS1, FS2, Freeform, FX, MSNBC, NGC, Syfy, Sprout, USA, ESPN

I just now added my DTVN credentials to channels TVE source using ios safari browser and synched more than 100 channels.
Testing channels using channels app. Its smooth so far.
Great Job Guys. I'm loving this feature. Will test recordings and update.

I'm seeing the following channels
CC, MTV, VH1, CMT, BET, TVLAND,PARAMOUNT, LOGO, MSNBC, CNBC, USA, SYFY, E, BRAVO, OXYGEN, SPROUT, NGC, NGCP, NGCWILD, FOXNEWS, FOXBUSINESS, FX, FXP, FXX, FXM, SUNDANCE, AMC, BBCA, IFC, WETV, HALLMARK, HALLMARKMM, POP, OVATION, OWN, DISCOVERY, FOOD, HGTV, TLC, TRAVEL, INVESTIGATION-DISOCVERY, DIY, COOKING-CHANNEL, SCIENCE, AHC, DESTINATION-AMERICA, DISCOVERY-LIFE, MOTORTREND, DISNEY, DISPNEYP, DISNEYJR, DISNEYJRP, DISNEYXD, DISNEYXDP, FREEFORM, FREEFORMP, ESPN1, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNNEWS, SEC, LONGHORN, MSG, MSGPLUS, OLYMPICS, NBCSN, NBCSN-WASHINGTON, MLBTV, FS1, FS2, BTN, UNI, UNIMAS, GALAVISIONEAST, PELICULAS, TLNOVELAS, BANDAMAX, AS-RICKANDMORTY, AS-THEVENTUREBROS, AS-OFFTHEAIR, BUZZR, COMET, CHARGE, REVN, TBD, DOVE, NASA, NBCNEWS, NEWSNT, CHEDDAR, CHEDDARBIZ, ETLIVE, F24EN, NEWSMX, CBSSPORTSHQ, CBSNEWS, ABC, BLOOMBERG, NHKWRLD, COURTTV, DW, CAS, CMCUSA, CMC, WEATHERNATION, HD06, FSTV, RT-AMERICA, EVINE, HSN, HSN2, QVC, QVC2, QVC3.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Chrome error inside Docker

When you are logged in to Everywhere with your DTVN credentials, does that count as 1 of your concurrent logins?

No, that only applies to the DTVN apps/website.

1 Like

HGTV? Not getting the one on DTVN here.

I am unable to add DIRECTV NOW as a source for the TV Everywhere Beta. I get "encountered exception 'Uncaught' (5:5)" error when I attempt to login. Have tried it on FireFox and Chrome on Windows and on Safari and FireFox on iOS. Just started the 30 day free trial.

You need to email [email protected] with a screenshot of the problem and the full logs from the Log tab starting at when you tried to add the source.

We've gotten a few reports of errors with DTVN.

Please check if you can visit nbc.com and login with your DTVN login there. Its possible their servers are suffering from an outage.

So I'm trying with my families accounts. One is a Sling account, and the other is a DirectTV Now.

Sling is pulling in like 66 channels, and DirectTV Now is pulling in around 44 with broken channels...

I thought DirectTV Now has the most TV Anywhere support?

It might depend on the package you have with DTVN. I'm on Go Big plan and getting all the channels i posted earlier.

Good point.

I'm going to double check what they have.

Realized I was using an old account. I got the credentials for her active account and now I'm pulling tons of stuff in.

Awesome stuff!

2 posts were split to a new topic: BBCA issues

Directv Now being renamed to AT&T TV Now.

Do you need to do anything for this?

============================

Dear Michael,

We’d like to share some new changes coming to DIRECTV NOW℠!

In an effort to deliver the best service possible across our products, we will soon be reintroducing the DIRECTV NOW experience as AT&T TV NOW.

In the coming weeks, your DIRECTV NOW app will change to AT&T TV, but will continue to deliver the same great streaming entertainment. As an existing customer, your service will carry on as usual without any interruptions.

If automatic updates are not enabled on your device, you will be directed to download the updated app when you login. Simply follow the onscreen instructions and accept the Terms and Conditions to update.

There will be no changes to any network apps you’ve signed into. However, if you’ve signed into any network apps like USA, E! or ESPN and decide to sign out, you will need to select AT&T TV as your TV provider the next time you log in.

For more information on what you can expect from the change to AT&T TV, check out this FAQ.

Sincerely,
Your DIRECTV NOW Team

Don't know what kind of problems the new service will bring to existing customers.

The main thing I see is that when doing the AUTO LOGIN they need to select AT*T TV Now instead of DIRECTV Now. But maybe they just use a direct url anyway and that would not change. Just providing a heads up.

So, you need to select Att uverse? Don't see any other Att listed. Maybe that will change

That was my point in posting. You need to select AT&T TV Now which is NOT an option for Channels TVE. Maybe Channels just need to change the name to AT&T TV Now instead of DIRECTV NOW to keep both for a bit. Not sure.