Provider - DirecTV Stream

Checking the log my issue seemed to be a splash asking whether I wanted to login via ATT or Directv. Logged into the ATT page and was prompted to change my password. Did that and my issue seems to be resolved.

2 Likes

Working now

Just signed up for Directv Stream Ultimate and have a question. There are some channels that don't show in Channels DVR and am wondering if certain channels won't work with TVE. My wife wanted to get the DYI Network-now Magnolia Network on dtv channel 230. And I'd like the AXS TV on dtv channel 340. They don't even show in the channel scan list.
I also notice the Starz channels don't show, but I assume that's normal.
But let me know about the other 2 channels I'm looking for. Thank you!

Magnolia is there; AXS is not.

Correct. Premium networks are not supported.

Ok thanks! But I still cannot find Magnolia. Are the channel numbers in Channels universal? If so, what channel are you seeing Magnolia on there?
I see it in the Directv Stream app, just not channels. I'm running the latest pre-release of Channels.

Yes, all TVE channels have the same numbers, regardless of which credentials you use. 6100–6114 are the Discovery Networks channels, and Magnolia is 6108. (Internally, Channels still calls it DIY I believe.)

Bummer. It is Not showing on my end. Not even in Channels scan list, and I've rescanned numerous times. :frowning: I see that I have nothing in the Discovery lineup except 6107. Again, the dtv app shows it all.

Are you saying you just have a gap, and nothing at 6108?

Yep, nothing in the Discovery lineup except 6107

In that case, go to sciencechannel.com, and login with your credentials. Stream a program, and then attempt rescanning.

OK I see an issue. Didn't realize the edit function in Channels server scan list shows why...
403: Not permitted to watch. (access.denied.missingpackage)

Thank for the help. I tried the sciencechannel login and stream, but still no go on channel rescan. I see others have had the error I'm getting so I do my research. Thanks.

Ha! I just had to remove the Source and re add it. Got the channels now. Thanks again.

1 Like

I've used TVE with Xfinity for a while but just now am switching to Directv Stream for a lower price. I'm struggling to find one of the regional sports channel on TVE. Specifically, I can't find Bally Sports. It's available in my package and on the Directv Stream App...just not TVE.

Bally Sports channels are DRM protected, and not available via TVE in Channels.

1 Like

thx, that's too bad but I guess I'll just use the separate app.

does the same apply to my local channels because I don't get them either

It’s possible you may receive locals with tve in the dvr web ui under settings choose enable experimental locals. Use httpS. You can search the forums on this.

1 Like

Great, thank you. i had not scrolled all that way in the setting recently and missed this.

Trying to troubleshoot Local Network via TV Everywhere I see this error message. Any Ideas? Things have been working until about 3:15pm today.