Provider - DirecTV

definitely a problem for me today 3-21-2023

went from 153 channels with directtv stream to 89
locals only cbs lost ABC, NBC & FOX
submited diags
DVR Diagnostic Log 51edea1d-3704-4de1-8198-54944593c063

Can you login and watch on nbc.com/live?

I can log on and watch http://nbc.com/live.
But CBS Live TV Stream is coming up with a secondary authentication page because I have more than one account one for phone service and the other for Directv.
Every since this started happening I am no longer able to get CBS and other TVE channels.

Your diagnostics show this:

I'm not sure why that happens. You can try Update Password in the gear icon next to DTV

I did update my password. And I don't think channels is getting the secondary page asking to choose between accounts. This may be the source of the error.

1 Like

i can log in but live is just spinning
i can watch replays?

My pop up blocker was not allowing NBC live tv to connect I disabled it and NBC the live website plays ok
Channels still no joy. any suggestions?

nbc live is working but not channels
DVR Diagnostic Log a0fa7058-3ff8-4c2f-a421-51e146b29546

Unable to add DirecTV as well, but I'm able to stream on NBC
6d912b3e-bc85-4c01-9ecc-2d7ca4da5110

I too can watch NBC Live and can stream NBC on 6000. I am afraid to delete the TV-Everywhere source as I don't want to lose the rest. Having a bunch of other channel issues including but not limited to FYI, Golf and TBS. I can stream them from their website without issue.

good news I did a rescan this AM and got all 153 channels back.

Tried again this morning. Still not working. No Locals and missing a bunch of TVE channels.
Server version: 2023.03.20.1816
Diagnostics: f4eef71c-3649-486f-a853-dfbd4919b655

Working for me now that I updated to version 2023.03.22.2047.

2 Likes

Working for me now on server version: 2023.03.23.0031

Just removed TVE and resetup. All channels are working except FYI and Golf. They both have ":notAuthorized: 0033:The customer is not authorized for the content requested" I can visit their website and watch their live feed with my DirecTV credentials. Any suggestions please?

Still having this issue even though I updated to 2023.03.23.0031.

FYI and Golf both still with the same error and I have no issue with the live stream in Chrome on the PC.

Please advise.

Communicate to Directv your having issues viewing those channels and getting an error msg not authorized to view. They need to reset your channels permissions. I believe there is also a self help tool that does something similar.
Try (https://www.directv.com/accounts/satellite/equipments) refresh your receiver. Refresh each receiver and give it 5 minutes between each refresh.
This may restore your channels permissions.
Also try changing your password which will trigger a reset of permissions.
I noticed you may have to try multiple times re-scanning that specific channel before it works.
I think the TVE servers don't always have high availability for the authentication process.
I had to rescan certain channels 10 times or more and wait over days before it actually added the channel. I am getting 193 channels now but the initial scan never gets them all I typically have to repeat re-scan for individual channels for awhile before I get them.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Keith.

It only fails in Channels DVR and I did change my password at DirecTV and update on Channels DVR to try and resolve.

I noticed you may have to try multiple times re-scanning that specific channel before it works.
I think the TVE servers don't always have high availability for the authentication process.
I had to rescan certain channels 10 times or more and wait over days before it actually added the channel. I am getting 193 channels now but the initial scan never gets them all I typically have to repeat re-scan for individual channels for awhile before I get them.

Finally got them both back after refreshing many, MANY times. Thanks Keith

Still no luck trying to add directv after deleting it in channels (Raspberry Pi server) I get the following error a minute or so after entering the email and password of the directv login:

'Storage.getCookies' wasn't found (-32601)

Oh, and using version: 2023.03.25.1628

EDIT: OK, I am now able to scan. Chrome was out of date on the Pi, I just assumed when I checked for updates it updated everything.

For the Future, I went into the server address.I then went to Support > Troubleshooting tab, and it checked and an update button appeared.

It is still scanning, so I am not sure if it really fixed, but at least I am able to scan now.