Provider - FuboTV

You may need to restart the DVR server, or refresh the guide database. Sometimes guide-level changes require a restart.

Remember, that client settings are separate, too. So you may also need to disable the channel in each client, too.

Rebuilding guide did the trick - i was doing it concurrently with your reply :slight_smile: Thanks.

I'm very new at this. Is there a reason why I would get my ABC on Fubo in the Fubo app but not get the TVE feed in Channels? How do I fix this?

1 Like

One possible reason is that Fubo does not have a deal with ABC that permits the use of Fubo credentials for streaming via TV Everywhere.

Another reason could be that your local ABC affiliate is not partnering with ABC corporate to deliver their stream via TV Everywhere; or possibly your local affiliate does not have a stream period.

When I try to watch on the TVE url I get an unavailable message. Its the Clemson vs VTech game. Do the black those out?

Does it let you sign in with your FuboTV credentials at https://abc.com/watch-live/abc
Here's the post that announced ABC availability Experimental: Local Networks (NBC, ABC, FOX) in some major metros via TVE

They may. Especially if some other network has the streaming rights for that league/conference.

Yes it does.

The "watch live" let's me sign in but then I get this:

That's your answer. I can sign into ABC with Spectrum, but can't watch live

I must be dense. Why would they let me watch on Fubo but block it on TVE?

TVE rights are used as leverage in contract negotiations. Generally a provider has to pay more for TVE access, which is why cheaper plans like Sling have almost no TVE access.

1 Like

Ok, now I understand. I thought TVE was paired.

I don’t think that’s the issue. There is TVE access, just not a live stream

I guess it doesn't matter. The bottom line is that for some reason Fubo is not letting the live stream through. I'm learning a lot.

FYI, Fubo TV just lost the A&E channels. Good thing I just literally cancelled this service a few days ago because my Xfinity just starting working again!

Probably in Preparation for getting Warner which is much needed for a sports service

1 Like

Am considering switching from Direct TV to Fubo. Wondering if anyone has had negative experiences with Fubo. I find the sports offering far better with this

I did exactly this switch. With the exception of the 4k exclusives, it's been a breeze.

So no 4k because they are the web streams ?