Provider - Spectrum

If it's one of your TVE channels you should be able to find it by searching for Milwaukee Brewers
This is what I see, yours may be different depending on the channels you have

I'm pretty sure that channel is the Regional Fox Sports Net Wisconsin.
Don't know if it's available in Channels TVE, someone in Wisconsin or one of the devs would know.

@tmm1 ?

If I can view the channel via Fox Sports Go, is that the correct prerequisite for it to be available with TVE through Channels DVR?

Works fine with SageTV, so no rush, but I would like to get sports working in Channels DVR, if it's possible.

According to this post you should have access to FSN-Wisconsin

Apparently Fox Sports Wisconsin has disappeared. Does that mean I have to rescan my entire TVE tuner again and hope that it pops up? Is there a way to just scan for missing channels?

If it's in the TVE Source Channels Edit list you can rescan it.
See my earlier post here Fubo TV New Channel Additions (ESPN's)

Not the app, but the website. If you can view the live stream of that channel on Fox Sports' website, then it might be available.

I believe the link I provided is for the website. I don't have a Spectrum app.

Can this be added? Or re-added?

You didn't provide any link.
Can you login here and watch Fox Sports Net-Wisconsin?

The link was in post 168. Yes, I can view the Fox Sports Go channels via a web browser from the link that you provided.

Then I would think you could watch it.

Does your TVE channel list include FSN-Wisconsin?
To see which TVE channels aren't enabled
-Click the Pencil icon next to your TVE source in the web UI
-Click the Edit button in the upper right

Try to individually rescan the channels with errors
-Click the dropdown at the right of the error and select Rescan

No, the list does not show FSN-Wisconsin. If I could figure out how to print a web overlay, I could PDF it and post it here (if the forum allows PDF's).

for god sakes take a screenshot! a screen shot like you posted above.

I think Aman had fixed this once based on the post linked to earlier in the thread, last year in June.

Their schedule shows the game on Fox Sports Wisconsin
MLB: Reds vs. Brewers FSWI 11:10AM

You can click and drag your mouse to highlight text, then copy and paste it in the post like this
6196 CBSSPORTS
6197 FS1
6198 FS2
6199 BTN not in subscription
6200 DEPORTES notAuthorized: This network is not included in your current television subscription.
6201 FS-SOCCERPLUS notAuthorized
6202 FS-COLLEGE-ATLANTIC fs2go: not-entitled
6203 FS-COLLEGE-CENTRAL fs2go: not-entitled
6204 FS-COLLEGE-PACIFIC fs2go: not-entitled

Was the screenshot a couple posts up from yours what you were looking for? I suppose we were posting at nearly the same time.

lol, yup we did.

Looks like the Regional Fox Sports Networks have gone missing.
Don't know what's going on with them. If you search the forum for Fox Sports there are lots of posts with people having issues who are told to submit diagnostics to the devs and then the thread ends there.
One person mentioned loosing FS-Wisconsin 5 months ago

Click rescan next to 6201 and 6202