Provider - Xfinity

Did you remove/readd, Rescan all, or something else?

Back up and running with v2021.03.22.2217. Thank you!

I'm back up and running.

yeah, this was one of my problems. I was remotely troubleshooting for my dad and once I logged back out he could log back in.

Rescanned all.

I have uploaded a new fancybits/channels-dvr:tve docker image with an updated Chrome. Please docker pull and try again.

Thank you!

Pullled the new image and updated to 2217. Unfortunately didn't work. Tried my email, username, and phone# for login all with the same result. I did verify each login worked fine using the adobe auth link in the logs (although outside the container obvs).

5641eeab-6be8-4a15-972e-aa4ae5b83a63

I appreciate you looking into it.

Try the new prerelease

Unfortunately all of the channels still say not in subscription or authentication failed. Latest prerelease, deleted and readded xfinity, tested pw logging into account

2021.03.23.0106 works! Thanks for the help!

1 Like

2021.03.23.0106 has worked for me.
was able to re- add Xfinity.
Only opened 2 channels for about 10 secs each, and they worked fine.
Don't have the time to watch tv tonight....very busy work week.

I think I need to update the shield version of chrome too. I'll check it out tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

The latest prerelease is working on my shield. Can you submit diagnostics if it's failing for you?

Just to close the loop, I changed the password and rescanned and all is well. I did not have to wait 48 hours like in the past. I don’t know if that’s relevant to anything but thought I would share my experience.

2 Likes

As with mine. Thank you for the fix.

There are a couple of channels that don't work, but I'm 100% sure it's unrelated to this current fixed issue.
Sometimes some channels will say forbidden, or not authorized. It's usually the same channels, and a manual rescan of those channels sometimes fixes it.

This time it is FNC, FBC, HGTV, ESPN1, ESPN2, ESPNNEWS, FS1, FS2

The bulk of the content has been restored, so thank you for that, I'll play around with these channels (reboot server, rescan)

I'm trying to re-add TVE. But I keep getting stuck at "Verifying login on Xfinity"

. Any ideas?

Try long pressing the sign in button

What browser are you using? Some people reported issues with Brave and Firefox where it doesn't live update. You can also refresh the page and look at the Activity section or Support > Logs

I'm using Chrome. I just tried again a few minutes ago. This is the last line in the log.
2021/03/23 15:52:47.665030 [TVE] action=auth mvpd=Comcast_SSO requestor=nbcentertainment