Provider - YouTube TV

I’d try logging into your google account from another device in the same location. The captcha is probably a one-time extra security step, so if you complete it on another device that may prevent it from appearing for Channels.

Tried that already and it didin't work :frowning:

Are you using a VPN?

Yeah I am since I don't reside in the US.

Managed to skirt it by turning off the VPN, logging in and as soon as it starts to scan for the first channel quickly turning the VPN back on.

Working well now!

Anyone else unable watch or record Comedy Central? I'm getting could not start stream on channels=[6011]: TVE: unavailable in current location whenever I try to access CC via Channels. CC works fine via Youtube TV.

EDIT: I'm running version 2020.08.03.2001 of Channels DVR.

I'm able to access it.

I'm running version 2020.08.12.1854 of Channels DVR

Nevermind, just saw the Hold down UPDATE trick and it updated to a newer version and found the missing channels.

Running, 2020.06.16.1927, on Windows 10. Cannot get VH1, MTV, Paramount and probably others via YTTV, Have removed YTTV and readded, rescanned and nothing. Run auto update and it says I am at the newest version available.
Channels,
YouTube TV
[118 channels]
Am I doing something wrong or is it an issues with the Windows client?

Anyone know of another work around for this? I keep getting the Auth timed out popup. 2FA is turned off and I've tried the NBC live trick. No luck. It's odd as it worked previously for me but I switched YTTV accounts and now I can't get it added as a source. This is so frustrating. Hope someone has some advice. Thanks!

Did you update to the latest pre-release version of Channels DVR?
Click and Hold Check for Update button in the web UI.

Maybe one of the devs has an idea if it quit working when you changed YTTV accounts, I don't use YTTV.

Thanks just updated to latest pre-release version yet still no luck. Hopefully someone has encountered and can help.

NFL Network is now on YouTube TV. I Signed it shows up on You Tube Guide and I logged into NFL Network with YTTV credentials. A week until NFL season starts, just want to make sure it's on the Radar.

When I try to watch Fox Carolinas, a regional sports network, I get the error "fs2go:not-entitled". Should this channel not be showing up for YTTV in the list of channels for the source?

The regional fox sports nets have been dropped by YTTV in many markets. Can you still see it in the YTTV app? If so, can you access it with your YTTV on foxsportsgo.com?

They play fine in YTTV, but didn't play on the foxsportsgo app on AppleTV with YTTV credentials. I guess I need to disable them in sources.

Huh that’s weird. If it works in the YTTV app I would expect it to work everywhere.

For those with YTYT as source, this may affect you and TVE.

It will only affect me if they lower their price, So no

Testing out YTTV for TVE when paired with my local antenna. It shows TBS and TNT on their normal interface, but when I try and use TVE, channels aren't listed. I can access using my Verizon Fios TVE account, but I'm looking to drop Verizon down to just internet only. However, family needs their Big Bang daily marathon (background noise) that usually is TBS, so it's a non-starter for this household if TBS isn't available via YTTV. Anyone know if Sling TVE includes access to TBS/TNT, or a fix if I've done something wrong with YTTV?

Thanks.

No live Streaming services have TVE access for TNT,TBS. Etc.. IF you need The Big Bang theory, sign up for HBO Max

Thanks for the response Richard. Curious, then why does Verizon TVE account have access? Is TBS/TNT restricting access to just major cable company providers?

Thanks.