Provider - YouTube TV

Thanks for your help. I have seemed to get a little further, but not the screenshot is empty. I was able to login to amc, nbc, and syfy

You will have to click Support > Submit Diagnostics on the DVR and email support.

1 Like

I can't get YTTV to log in either. It shows the same Chrome popup error that others have reported. Looks like it's trying to complete a 2FA, but it doesn't work.

Is 2FA enabled on your Google account? If so,

NOTE: that if you have 2FA enabled on your Google account, you will not be able to use it with Channels DVR. You can create a secondary family account login and use that instead: https://support.google.com/youtubetv/answer/7251139?hl=en

Hello. I am a new Channels DVR subscriber and am hoping I can get help with the initial setup. I have a YouTube TV subscription. I shared this subscription with a Gmail account I created that does not have 2FA security on it, specifically for use with Channels DVR. I confirmed this login works at NBC.com/live, I linked that to my YouTube TV subscription as a provider, and I logged into NBC successfully. However I am unable to get the full suite of YTTV channels added to Channels DVR by way of the TV Everywhere setup. It is only showing 62 channels, and all the rest say ā€œlogin not supportedā€ and similar error messages. A friend who recommended this software has the same setup and gets 125 channels. I am unable to figure out how to get all the channels authorized via TVE. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Channels DVR numerous times to no avail. How do I get all of the valid TV Everywhere channels to work with Channels DVR? Thanks for any help. I sent over logs, hopefully that will give useful info.

14eba936-a840-4eb2-852d-08f81a08d17b

Hmm yeah I get 126 via YTTV, so something isnā€™t right. Have you already tried rescanning individual channels to see if they start working? If so, what is the exact error youā€™re getting? The Devs can look at your diagnostics to see but the community might be able to help in the mean time.

Unfortunately, google does not support family access accounts on GApps accounts. I have a legacy free gapps associated with my personal domain.

Hello, all. Iā€™ve got YTTV integration working with one tiny glitch...

For some reason my NBC channel (6000) guide listings show the Spanish channel shows even though the show thatā€™s actually playing is the English channel show. Itā€™s not just that the listing is in Spanish, itā€™s actually a different show.

Anyone know how to fix this one? Thanks!

EDIT: Just opened Channels again this afternoon and NBC (6000) is completely gone, but the Spanish channel NBC Universo is showing up at 6332. So, I guess never mind. :man_shrugging:

EDIT2: It also just occurred to me that NBC was probably showing up as part of the Locals beta and not YTTV proper...

EDIT3: Problem seems to have come back. I had a brief email exchange with support after submitting diagnostic logs, and it sounds like a fix for this was attempted with a recent pre-release build. Despite updating to that version & deleting / re-downloading guide data, NBC (6000) is still showing the Spanish language channel info in the Guide.

EDIT4: Resolved with build 2021.02.16.2356 .. Thanks!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that CBS appears to have gone AWOL around mid-February.

I had Pass recordings through 2/14, but nothing after that and my local CBS station (WBZ Boston) is no longer in the guide.

Anyone know what might have changed?

Have you tried rescanning the channels? I have my CBS stations.

I have. I see ABC, although it says itā€™s not implemented, but CBS doesnā€™t show up at all when scanning the channels.

I have that problem with the MLB Network channel.

1 Like

I could be incorrect but I think CBS has moved pretty much all of their local station streaming behind the ā€œCBS All Accessā€ wall.

CBS still working for me, via TVE with YouTube TV:

Yes, I have CBS as well. Fofer, are you able to get the MLB network channel? I get it on YTTV and am able to log in on the website to view the live feed but I no longer get it on Channels. It doesnā€™t show up at all.

I'm loving the YTTV Channels DVR, I just wish my local Fox and NBC was on there, but that's something I guess isn't fixable. But I love it with other channels that YTTV doesn't have

Are you able to get those channels with an antenna?

It looks like MLB Network requires an account even prior to enabling a provider, which might be why it doesnā€™t show up on channels. Iā€™m currently evaluating YTTV and was hoping CBS would be available via TVE; I can use it via the CBS website with my YTTV credentials, but it also does not show up in my lineup.

Same here. Based on it being available for some users and not for others, it seems to me thereā€™s some issue/bug of some sort, but Iā€™m clearly not the expect in that area. :slight_smile:

I can get my NBC on an antenna, but my Fox, I cannot. I live in an area where itā€™s hard to get channels via antenna