TV Anywhere and YouTube TV

Hello there,

Anyone know how to get the TV Anywhere to add YouTube TV? I try logging in and just get a Blocked message from Google when logging in. Anyone find a way to get this to work?

I get no notification on my Google account so now idea what is being rejected? The TV Anywhere App? or the type of login they use?

Thanks,

This one?

Hi there,
I'm assuming you are using a Synology NAS.
I would make sure to upgrade to the latest pre-release to get the latest fixes as they appear.
Google doesn't like automated browser access. I would suggest clicking suppport>troubleshooting and checking to see the status of your embedded Chrome.
I would suggest submitting diagnostics to support.

A post was split to a new topic: Multiple TVE issues with YTTV and Philo

Yeah I am using a Synology with the latest software versions. It is a Google sign in issue for sure with the way Channels / TV Anywhere does Auth to Google.

Yup... same issue

Guessing this is the issue... they need to change the Auth type.

What developers need to know

The solution for developers currently using CEF for authentication is the same: browser-based OAuth authentication. Aside from being secure, it also enables users to see the full URL of the page where they are entering their credentials, reinforcing good anti-phishing practices. If you are a developer with an app that requires access to Google Account data, switch to using browser-based OAuth authentication today.