TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

Yes, I have the same problem with the Fox Sports Channels.

No this is the first real issue I have had so far.

Was it glitching on the FX website also?

FYI your DVR is out of date as newer builds don't have this error anymore.

We're still missing a number of Fox Sports regional channels.

If you have access to the Ohio, Indiana, Florida or San Diego channels, please email [email protected] to help us test.

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Locast Integration

I can verify that the FX channel in the Channels DVR app is still not watchable. It stutters and pauses. I can watch the FX channel just fine through the FXNOW app. This is on a Firestick 4K.

OK, I'm not a sports fan but thought I would test this anyway.
I was able to login to the site, but how do I know which channels I have access to?

I clicked on 'Live TV', 'Replays', 'Highlights' and 'Settings' but don't see a list of the channels anywhere.
On Live TV all I see is three LIVE NOW and a bunch of FEATURED and UPCOMING.
Scrolling through them all I don't see anything but the following in black rectangles in the upper left.
(shows my local affiliate station callsign) FOX
FS1 (FOX Sports 1)
FS2 (FOX Sports 2)
FSGO (FSGO Extras)

I concur

Is it stuttering on https://www.fxnetworks.com/live-tv/fx/eastern

That's all it shows. You would see FS WEST, FS NORTH, etc

Yes. I also reported as you suggested. They replied with the standard "clear the cache in your browser". Since I do not have lot of time dealing with them I decide to disable the eastern feed and just use the pacific feed for now.

FX has some issues in general, one being that the "eastern" link brings up the stream for the "pacific" channel.

On the website it even shows that Avengers is playing live, but when I click it I'm taken to a stream of Ride Along. Ride Along is working fine (pacific channel) but Avengers is having issues even on their site.

https://www.fxnetworks.com/live-tv/fx/eastern > leads me to the pacific stream

I was able to verify the issue occurs while watching the eastern feed of FX on the website. It is working normal through the FXNOW app so they must use a different URL for the app versus the website.

Check the url compared to the m3u8 url...

52%20PM

It's like they know the eastern stream doesn't work so they redirect to the pacific channel.

I can't see the TVE FSTV or NBCNEWS logos.
They must be white logos on transparent backgrounds?

FSTV fstv-logo_6778

NBCNEWS nbcnews-logo_6758

But if I make a negative of the image in an image editor, I can see them.

FSTV fstv-logo_6778_negative

NBCNEWS nbcnews-logo_6758_negative

You are amazing, thank you.

A am able to connect to some of the Fox Sports and regional channels I am subscribed to on Spectrum.

FCS - Eastern
FCS - Central
FCS - Pacific
FS Deportes

The two i would like are both called FS Southwest. Only one option for FS Southwest shows on the edit screen. I just get "not-entitled"

The only other one on the FoxSportsGo site is FSGo. Not sure what that one maps to on the list

Let me know if there is anything i can do to assist. Many, many thanks

21%20PM

Any luck getting to the bottom of this one? I'm running the latest beta and results are the same.

Ok thanks, updating now. Keep up the great work folks.

The problem with the FX feeds has been fixed in the latest DVR pre-release build.