TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

Any luck getting to the bottom of this one? I'm running the latest beta and results are the same.

Ok thanks, updating now. Keep up the great work folks.

The problem with the FX feeds has been fixed in the latest DVR pre-release build.

I can confirm FX Eastern Feed is working properly here with the latest update.

I get this when I try to scan Fox Sports West. I logged in on the website and it shows that channel.

fs2go auth error: 403 Forbidden

Weather Channel now requires a subscription. Was one one the free ones before :frowning: Fitzy tv still has access

1 Like

Still not working, even after an individual scan after days of waiting.

Wow 186 channels on PS Vue all of a sudden. Great job! I didn't even purchase that much content!

psvue

How did that happen after you post a few minutes ago?

Ask the developer.

Doesn’t mean you has access. Most providers show 186

Well, Dick, one thing that the user base has established is that's it's hard to know what we has access to around here.

How do I get access to that Discovery Suite that is missing?

There is a bug affecting Discovery channel access with certain providers. It happens even if you try to login yourself in a browser (via https://www.tlc.com/watch/tlc for example). We are investigating and looking for a workaround.

The "186 channels" issue also appears to be a bug. Refreshing your browser should show the correct number.

This software is in BETA and undergoing rapid development. There were 132 updates to the DVR released in June, and 14 updates in the first three days of July so far.

2 Likes

Okay.

Is it still full price while it's in BETA?

You don’t know what channels are in your package?

Huh?

Wow you seem hard to please, if you feel like $8 a month doesn't justify the features of the DVR then cancel your trial (going by your join date you aren't even paying yet) and find another developer to annoy.

This is a new feature, it isn't something they are required to offer or even promised to offer, and you want a discount based on the fact that it is in beta? GTFO.

5 Likes

No, it’s free if you are a Channels Dvr subscriber.

1 Like

Hard to please?

I only signed up for this feature, and the Discovery package isn't available? You gotta be kidding me.