UK Guide data about to run out?

I altered my line up and switched the BBCHD channel to show the line up for BBC SD for now until it sorts itself out. I had no guide data from 6am tomorrow, atleast now I can see what’s on.

On a positive note, the listings are slowly appearing before disaster strikes!

Ah ok. I switched to BBC 2 SD when the HD logo disappeared. I’ll switch back to HD for now I think

I've got everything back apart from BBC2 SD now, though I do have BBC2 HD so the lack of the SD version doesn't really matter. Just in time for my Saturday recordings! :smile:

The code “BBC2HD” works for me. It has the plain BBC Two logo

I have all the channels back now but only for 7 days out

I lost everything again this morning..

I seem to be ok - up until next Saturday, 6th, when things go wonky again.

But perhaps mine is cached.... so I won't be refreshing :slight_smile:

I’m still ok. And I did a delete and recreate database today. Still trying to get some of the logos back. Must be a cache issue somewhere on my system.

It just seems odd that we are all downloading from the same source but having completely different results... kinda indicates something else may be at play?

Rebuilt this morning, run out of guide data at 11pm

1550d8a1-d034-423d-9b29-8a4d9dfcce0d

Submitted logs just in case..

Deleting the tmsing folder and running the station logos refresh seems to have brought back the logos now for me.

So anyone know when we get a 14 day guide back?!

@tmm1
I could be wrong, but are we not supposed to get 14 days UK TV guide?
That’s what I considered part of the monthly DVR subscription to be.

If you check the Channels DVR log file after your daily guide update does it show grabbing 14 days?
On mine (in the U.S.) it grabs 16 days. It's downloaded in 6hr chunks, so easy to tell by examining the log.

Oh yes, it’s definitely pulling 16 days worth of guide data however for some reason the data supplier is populating the major Freeview UK channels for around a week... we have around 7 primary UK channels.

For the major channels, BBC 1, BBC 2, ITV, C4 I am getting 12 days (starts “To Be Announced” Friday 19th March). On Channel 5 I am getting 7 days.

Hi folks, are things back to normal now or are there still issues?

I have guide data until 6am Saturday 27th. And it always seems to stop at 6am on a Saturday for some odd reason...

The major UK Freeview channels are the usual suspects (BBC1/2/ITV/CH4/CH5) where we typically get less than 10 days ahead; currently stopping by 6am Saturday 27th. A number of others affected that I can see.