YoutubeTV - NFL Network

NFL Network not showing up, and after trying to manually add the channel I get nfl media: 401 Unauthorized: Grant id=[367929125], identityProviderId=[] is not in required groups for MediaObject mcpId=[US-623-IN-189719], authorization=[MVPD], identityProviderGroupIds=[42202020-2020-2020-4e46-4c5f4d565044].
What is wrong?

Go to NFL website and login with you're credentials. If not able to login YouTube TV, does not have TVE access.

a manual rescan of the channel gives me that error, updated server still get error and able to watch the NFL Network stream via their website.

1 Like

Update latest build 2020.09.08.2318

Nope, it's been the same error for a week now. We can log in to NFL network with credentials. It's not working. They are aware.

Please update to the latest DVR pre-release and rescan NFL (click pencil icon then Edit button)

1 Like

Confirmed, worked for me!

1 Like

2020.09.11.1741 doesn't work for me (Xfinity). Still shows notAuthorized
Is this a YTTV only fix?
Still having issues at their website NFL Network

Works for me! Thank You!

Hello everyone. I'm running into this same issue. I have the latest version of the DVR software (2020.09.14.2100) and after running a scan, the NFL channels and BigTen network channel do not appear in the list. When I click on the pencil, then edit, I can see the channels, but next to them is "notAuthorized".

I have rescanned a few times with the same result.

Any tips?

Thank you.

Running into the same issue authenticating with FuboTV. NFL Network and RedZone do not show up in the guide

NFL network and redzone GONE on Fubo after updating software and rescanning. Funny it worked sunday. WTF?

I have fubo and it’s not working for me either. It works fine in the fubo app.

2020/09/17 20:32:41.140632 [ERR] Could not start stream for TVE-Fubo ch6192 NFL: TVE: nfl media: 401 Unauthorized: Grant id=[370186232], permissions=[FOX] insufficient for MediaObject mcpId=[US-560-IN-182258], authorization=[MVPD], permissions=[NFLN]

I have DirectTV and getting the same message. A buddy of mine with FuboTV says his works fine.

Hmm I scanned successfully last week. Still working tonight, recorded the game just fine. Maybe only an issue for initial scan?

NFL Network and Xfinity do not have a contract for web-based viewing. Its linear only via Xfinity directly. NFL Network website, app, and TVE do not work with Xfinity subscription.

Makes sense. I assume is the same with YTTV. Appreciate the reply!

Yep, Xfinity is no longer listed as a Provider on their website.

Just an update. On a whim, I rescanned both the NFL and BTN channels and they are now active. Not sure what happened or changed but, it works now!

1 Like