Fox TVE 6002 not working

I'm getting regular programming on 6002. Fox5 NY.

For me Fox does not show up at all in the TVE Scan using YTTV. For Hulu and Spectrum Fox shows up in the scan but Guide shows "Sign Off" and trying to play results in “Stream experiencing technical difficulties”. It used to pull WAGA in Atlanta

You will get "Sign Off" in the guide whenever the station is showing local programming. Look at the guide on the weekend when live sports are on. You will likely see the sports games listed and will likely be able to watch them.

Prime time network programming used to work everywhere, but now only seems to work on stations that are directly owned by Fox Corporation.

The feed is coming from WAGA in Atlanta which is owned & operated by Fox

1 Like

They took XFINITY of the main page I had to do a search for it ....

Yep, you can link your Provider there, but it doesn't do any good since there's no video to play.
And foxsports (that used to work) is on a different webpage.

FoxSports is misbehaving now
FOX, FS1 and BTN

1 Like

Cannot Click on anything in the guide.

I noticed that July 30th Fox TVE 6002 not working - #34 by chDVRuser

Of Course 6002/112.1/12.1 ATSC 3.0 IS DRM . ATSC 1.0 was moved to low powered tower ... So I have to use HDHR Prime 712 to record and watch.

1 Like

This appears to be a problem with Hulu now too!??!?!?!? FS1, FS2, BTN gone.

1 Like

If you read the previous posts, it isn't a Hulu issue.
Edit...
Maybe you have a different issue than the local Fox channel issue. FS1 is still working here with Spectrum credentials.

"no login form found" error

Appears to be working fine on Synology Channels DVR but not Windows

Hi there,
I'm using Synology here and see the same issue.

2 Likes

I think you'll find when the foxsports auth token expires on the Synology install it won't be working.
My guess is for those users where it's working, their foxsports auth token hasn't expired, and when it does they'll see the same problem.

I don't know how long the token is good for, maybe 7 days. I know Discovery Networks is 7 days, Sundance and Reelz are 14 days.

2 Likes

Performed a rescan. Channels are back and working for me!

Edit: Specifically channels 6197-6200.

1 Like

I can watch Sporting events broadcast on my local Fox at foxsports.com, but they still don't work on Channels DVR TVE ch6002 (Failed to start stream for ch6002: TVE: Stream Temporarily Unavailable).

Now (as of 12:28pm today) I'm able to view FS1, FS2, BTN and Fox Deportes on foxsports.com and Channels DVR ch6197-6200.

Does Channels DVR TVE channel 6002 work for you now?

It doesn't pick up 6002 when scanning.

Edit: 6002 is listed after toggling the checkmark on/off.