Fox TVE 6002 not working

I think you'll find when the foxsports auth token expires on the Synology install it won't be working.
My guess is for those users where it's working, their foxsports auth token hasn't expired, and when it does they'll see the same problem.

I don't know how long the token is good for, maybe 7 days. I know Discovery Networks is 7 days, Sundance and Reelz are 14 days.

2 Likes

Performed a rescan. Channels are back and working for me!

Edit: Specifically channels 6197-6200.

1 Like

I can watch Sporting events broadcast on my local Fox at foxsports.com, but they still don't work on Channels DVR TVE ch6002 (Failed to start stream for ch6002: TVE: Stream Temporarily Unavailable).

Now (as of 12:28pm today) I'm able to view FS1, FS2, BTN and Fox Deportes on foxsports.com and Channels DVR ch6197-6200.

Does Channels DVR TVE channel 6002 work for you now?

It doesn't pick up 6002 when scanning.

Edit: 6002 is listed after toggling the checkmark on/off.

And you did the TVE locals scan by toggling the checkmark?
Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 14-15-35 Channels Settings

Yes sir it's checked.

What I meant by "toggling the checkmark" is that when you uncheck and then check it again it performs a rescan of your local TVE stations. ABC-6001, FOX-6002 and CBS-6003

Sorry I misunderstood you. I just did the toggle and now have the following channels:

All work except 6002. Not sure if it never works or maybe there's some sort of blackout because an NFL game is on???

This topic you're posting in is all about that (Fox TVE channel 6002).

I was able to get the fox stuff back.
Had to remove and re-add my Youtube TV source to getit working.

Good to hear. So Fox 6002 is working for you now?
I got the foxsports channels (FS1, FS2, BTN, Deportes) back, but Fox local 6002 still fails for me with Failed to start stream for ch6002: TVE: Stream Temporarily Unavailable. Even during sporting events that I can watch on the FOX channel at foxsports.com.

1 Like

Fox 6002 is showing off air when not showing sports stuff but it works.
I'm using ADB Tuner for Channels and some ONN 4k stuff for items not available on TVE.
I had to move Fox 11 over to allow us to watch shows on a regular basis.

1 Like

The update to Channels DVR version 2023.09.19.2020 caused my Channels server to crash today.
I restarted it manually earlier and now I just noticed in the schedule that TMZ on channel 6002 was not recorded because the channel is missing.

That's O&O WNYW (FOX 5 New York) that is no longer in my lineup. :anguished:

I will try to remove the source and add it again. If I don't post a new update after this message, this means that there is no change and my FOX is gone.

It's working fine for me

What do you mean by "crash"?

Please go to Support -> Troubleshooting -> Submit Diagnostic Logs from the web interface of the DVR and let us know when it's been submitted so we can have a better idea of what was going on.

FOX NY is working for me, but I haven't updated the server.

Interesting. Thank you for the updates.

In my case, my TVE provider is DirecTV.
I'm having issues getting it back now.

First, I did a full rescan of the channels and my lineup went from 166 down to 119. WNYW still not even listed in the lineup. I tried to rescan some channels manually and it worked for a few but for others I was getting the error message "The DirecTV service is having an issue."

So then I decided to remove the source and add it back. On the first try, it told me my password was incorrect. I tried again and got an error message again about an issue with DirecTV.

So right now, I no longer have a DirecTV source, my main TVE source. :sob:

I will try again later.

1 Like

Too late now, but in the future just toggle the checkbox for TVE locals.
Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 18-38-17 Channels Settings

2 Likes

You are so right! I'm kicking myself now for not thinking about this first! :person_facepalming: