Hallmark TVE Picture Quality

Strange, I don't see anything like that. And after upgrading the server and the clients, both of the original Hallmark channels are broke.

and a minute later I clicked on your link and got this. Still can't load any streams.

Okay, I re-scanned Hallmark, and Hallmark Movies and those 2 channels are working now. When I attempted to re-scan for Drama, it says I don't subscribe, so apparently that's my problem, which is strange on another level based on my Spectrum package.

How's the bit rate and picture quality compare to the old stream?

I am seeing weirdness with Hallmark too. I can't watch on TE or their website -- authentication just kicks me back to the cable provider selection without error. I am rescanning channels now but it is taking forever -- not optimistic.

Yep. Got "chrome auth_timed_out" on every single channel. Something must be up. Trying again.

Continuing here because my issue seems wider than Hallmark:

https://community.getchannels.com/t/did-latest-update-break-xfinity-tve/23712/2

So it seems the image quality is much improved however it is still choppy during high motion scenes. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

It is 100 percent fixed on my end. Are you sure it isnt “ soap opera “ effect you are experiencing? I am not sure how to explain it but google does a good job. You can adjust your tv settings to compensate if that is the case.

1 Like

Same here, everything is looking great finally!

1 Like

You could subscribe to FrndlyTV and try this docker container: Frndly TV for Channels

1 Like